An advanced heated humidifier that's simple to use and highly effective at maintaining the optimal humidity level for a more comfortable therapy. When used with the ClimateLineAirTM heated tube, it warms the air at a consistent, comfortable temperature avoiding any rainout. Offers relief from dryness, congestion and condensation. Compatible with all AirSenseTM 10 and AirCurveTM 10 therapy devices.
HumidAir™ is an advanced heated humidifier that seamlessly integrates with any ResMed's AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 therapy devices. It's simple to use and highly effective at maintaining the optimal humidity level for your comfort. Humidification offers relief from dryness, congestion and condensation, so you can enjoy more comfortable therapy and a better sleep.
- User-friendly: the water tub is easy to disassemble, clean and reassemble. It can be washed on the top shelf of a dishwasher.
- Intelligent detection: your therapy device will automatically detect when the HumidAir is connected, ready to go.
- Consistent humidification: maintains the optimal humidity level for your comfort to provide effective relief from dryness and congestion. The humidity level can be adjusted to suit your preference.
- Climate Control: Climate Control technology, available with the ClimateLineAir™ heated tube, maintains consistent, comfortable humidity and air temperature levels during your therapy. It provides you with rainout protection across the night.
- Optional heated tube: add an optional ClimateLineAir heated tube for even more breathing comfort or if you find that moisture is accumulating in your mask or tube.
- A complete solution: compatible with all AirSense 10 and AirCurve 10 sleep therapy devices.
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*. We can ONLY deliver within the United Kingdom
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience, if you are out when delivery is attempted
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
Be the first to review this product.
Reviewing the product gives ResMed the opportunity to consider further improvements and action on the product. Moreover helps other customers too on their purchase decisions.
Please note, we will store your email in our systems if you are giving the review in log-in status. We will NOT use the email for any promotions purpose, but only for contacting you in case issues and clarification related to the product. Your email will NOT be shared with 3rd parties and will be deleted from our systems after 1 year from storage date.