ResMed DC/DC Converter for S9
Operate S9 ™series devices using 12V or 24V DC power sources. The ideal solution if you need to connect your therapy device, heated humidifier and heated tube on a car, truck, caravan, boat or other vehicle equipped with a suitable power source.
(S9 device not included; shown for illustrative purposes only)
The S9TM DC Converter makes it possible to operate S9 series devices from 12V or 24V DC power sources. It's the ideal solution if you need to connect your therapy device on a car, truck, caravan or boat, and can also be used to power an H5i™ heated humidifier and ClimateLine™ heated tube. Enjoy the benefits of effective therapy alongside the pleasure of an active lifestyle.
- Practical: use your therapy device in a car, boat or other vehicle equipped with a 12V or 24V DC power source or a suitable battery. Supplied with a Cigarette Plug Lighter End and Croc Clip Adaptor.
- Functional: can be used to operate any S9 series device, including an H5i heated humidifier and ClimateLine heated tube.
- Liberating: your therapy device is no barrier to enjoying travel or vacations off the beaten track.
|Included in Package||User Guide|
Delivery & Returns
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, orders placed in our eshop as well as via telephone are taking approx. 10 working days longer. We will fulfill as soon as we can.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.
I live on a boat and run my S9 mostly from DC leisure batteries using this converter. It is bulky, but of sturdy construction. I find it tends to use roughly 0.1v per night. When camping I take a single deep-cycle leisure battery, a crocodile clip attachment to 12v cigarette lighter style outlet and plug this converter into that. It works just as it should.– 30-Jul-2018 –
I often travel overnight as the passenger in a car, and am aware that my snoring can be distracting and annoying for the other occupants. This device works well with the 12v Socket in the car. However, it means having to take two transformers, due to it's not being compatible with a 240v to 12v conversion plug. So whilst this does the job for which it's intended. It does add to what's needed in the bag.– 22-Oct-2017 –