Patients preferred the lightweight, compact F10 over the traditional full face mask.1. Comfortable, convenient, quiet and easy to wear, for maximum benefits with minimum fuss.
Products available on this Store are intended for sale in the United Kingdom, only.
For info on the product instruction’s languages please refer to the product description below.
The ResMed AirFit™ F10 delivers the same comfort and reliability as our traditional full face masks, but in a lightweight, compact design. Comfortable, convenient, quiet and easy to wear, the AirFit F10 offers maximum benefits with minimum fuss.
- Comfortable: the soft Spring Air™ cushion and streamlined SoftEdge™ headgear are gentle on your skin and leave fewer facial marks. The mask's unique frame and headgear provide superior stability and performance.
- Quiet: the quietest compact mask in the CPAP full face mask category.1.
- Peaceful: circular diffused venting gently directs exhaled air away from you and your bed partner, creating a quiet, relaxing sleeping environment.
- Convenient: quick-release buttons mean you no longer need to remove your mask every time you move away from your therapy machine. It's easy detach your mask from the tubing if you need to get up during the night or collect something from across the room.
- Preferred: a study comparing the market-leading compact full face mask to the AirFit F10 found that most patients preferred the seal of the AirFit F10.1
- Easy to wear: read, watch TV, practise a hobby – with the AirFit F10, you can wear glasses and enjoy an uninterrupted line of sight while wearing your mask.
- User-friendly: the AirFit F10 has just four parts, so it's fast and easy to reassemble and clean.
Ask your doctor about using the ResMed AirFit F10 to treat your sleep apnoea. If you think you might have sleep apnoea but haven't been diagnosed, discuss your concerns with your doctor or contact one of our clinics at 0800 9177071.
1. ResMed internal study of 25 ResMed patients, conducted between July 25 and September 4, 2013, comparing the patients' ResMed traditional full face masks with AirFit F10 masks.
|Type||Full Face Mask|
|Free of Latex/PVC/DEHP/Phthalate||Yes|
|Included in Package||ResMed AirFit F10 mask system (incl. frame, elbow, headgear, cushion) and AirFit F10 user guide (to see available languages consult user guide).|
|Material||Silicone, plastic, nylon/lycra|
We want you to benefit from the best treatment. Please see below for expert hints and tips on looking after your equipment and living well.
How to clean and assemble your AirFit F10 mask
- User guide: download the user guide pdf for detailed information about your AirFit F10.
- Cleaning: you should clean your mask every day as bacteria, perspiration, facial oils and other dirt can build up quickly. This is especially important because CPAP masks are exposed to lots of warmth and humidity. For detailed instructions on cleaning, please see the user guide above or the instruction booklet that's delivered with your mask. We recommend ResMed's special cleaning spray for CPAP masks or CPAP mask cleaning wipes.
- Replacing your mask: masks are like any other accessory you use regularly – eventually it wears out and needs to be replaced. Consult our mask replacement FAQs for advice on replacing your mask and its individual components.
- Choice: unsure which mask will be best for your individual therapeutic requirements? Consult our mask choice FAQs for advice and recommendations.
- Insider tip for a perfect fit: pull the headgear straps just tight enough for a cushion of air to build up within the thin outer membrane. This also helps to avoid leakage, prevents the cushion from slipping, and reduces pressure on the bridge of the nose and upper lip.
Delivery & Returns
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, orders placed in our eshop as well as via telephone are taking approx. 10 working days longer. We will fulfill as soon as we can.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.
I have been using another make of full face mask for the last 18 months and suffering from sore nose bridge, mask leaks and the problems of unattaching in the middle of the night. Now I have theF10 and all that has changed. I put it on and simply put, it fits. I can even wear my reading glasses so I can put it on earlier then I don't have any fusswheni finally want to sleep. Getting up in the night is so easy too, just unclipped the connector from the mask and I am free. 😊– 27-Jan-2018 – Size: Large