Small, quiet and designed for freedom, the AirFit F30 mask delivers full-face functionality in an ultra-compact format. With nothing on your nose, there's no risk of red marks or discomfort on the bridge of your nose.
Products available in this Store are intended for sale in the United Kingdom only.
For information on the product instruction languages please refer to the product description below.
The AirFit F30 ultra-compact mask offers you a wide field of a vision and a more open, relaxing CPAP experience. The snug cushion nestles comfortably¹ under your nose, not over it. A performant QuietAir™ vent creates a restful bedtime environment. This is a mask that makes it easier to feel free, sleep well and relax into the benefits of therapy.
Key features of AirFit F30:
- The under-the-nose design means no risk of red marks or discomfort on the bridge of your nose.
- Sophisticated elbow features quick-release technology for easy connection and disconnection at night and 360° rotation capability for greater good freedom of movement.
- The F30’s QuietAir vent gently diffuses exhaled air to minimise limit noise and inconvenience², making it one of our quietest and most diffuse full-face masks.
- Convenient, intuitive magnetic clips3 guide the headgear to the frame in seconds for a mask that’s fast to fit and easy to take on and off1.
Ask your doctor or homecare provider about using ResMed AirFit F30 to treat your sleep apnoea.
If you think you might have sleep apnoea but haven't been diagnosed, discuss your concerns with your doctor.
1. ResMed external 7 days clinical study of existing 21 ResMed and non-ResMed patients, conducted between 16/04/2018 - 05/05/2018. Data on file; ID A4356449.
2. ResMed internal testing: Newcastle Diffuse Elbow (EA76) Verification - System Disturbance Sound Power and Pressure; ID: A4114547 / eLB1142-786.
3. Use of masks with magnetic components is contraindicated in patients with the following pre-existing conditions: a metallic haemostatic clip implanted in the head to repair an aneurysm and/or metallic splinters in one or both eyes.
|Free of Latex/PVC/DEHP/Phthalate||Yes|
|Included in Package||ResMed AirFit F30 mask system (incl. frame, elbow, headgear, cushion) and AirFit F30 user guide (to see available languages consult user guide).|
|Material||Silicone, plastic, nylon/elastane, metal magnets, felt|
Please see below for expert hints and tips on keeping your equipment in good condition.
User guide - download the User guide for detailed information regarding your mask.
How to mangage leak
Step 1 - Print our simple Selecting a cushion size
Selecting a cushion size
Downloading the sizing template is a practical option for getting an accurate fit. If you don’t want to use a template, refer to our sizing guidelines in the table below. Use a straight ruler to measure the width of your nose.
|Cushion size (AirFit F30)||Nose width - fit range (mm)||Nose length - fit range (mm)|
|Small||26 - 34||20 - 33|
|Medium||34 - 48||20 - 38|
Cleaning: We recommend handwashing your mask's QuietAir elbow, frame and cushion after each use, using a mild liquid detergent in a bowl of warm water. All other mask components should be handwashed in the same way at least weekly.
Delivery & Returns
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, orders placed in our eshop as well as via telephone are taking approx. 10 working days longer. We will fulfill as soon as we can.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.
Amazing mask– 16-Sep-2019 – Size: Small
This only comes in small and medium. I have the medium. It is not big enough and is very prone to leakage. When it is on and not leaking however, it is very quiet. This needs a larger size option and a bit more development.– 25-Aug-2019 – Size: Medium