AirTouch F20 with FREE wipes
**Exclusive online-only deal**
Introducing our softest mask ever!1 Compact full-face mask featuring ResMed UltraSoftTM memory foam. Adapts to your facial profile to deliver an outstanding seal for CPAP sleep apnoea therapy. Includes a FREE box (worth £7) of CPAP mask wipes!
If you already have the AirFit F20 full-face mask, you can simply purchase the AirTouch F20 replacement memory foam cushion which can be inserted into your existing F20 frame and headgear.
**Save money and buy the 3 or 9 cushion bundles. See further down for more info**
Products available in this Store are intended for sale in the United Kingdom only.
For information on the product instruction languages please refer to the product description below.
The ResMed AirTouch F20 is ResMed’s softest mask ever. This compact full-face mask delivers exceptional therapy performance alongside unprecedented comfort. It features ResMed UltraSoft™ memory foam, which softly and securely delivers an outstanding seal while simultaneously reducing the likelihood of red facial marks and delivering a more natural sleeping experience.1,2,3
Includes a FREE box of 14 individually wrapped mask wipes! For more information on the wipes, click here
- Replacement AirTouch F20 Cushion x 1 (S, M and L)
And big money savings on these cushion bundles:
- Replacement AirTouch F20 cushions x 3 (S, M and L), plus cleaning wipes
- Replacement AirTouch F20 cushions x 9 (S, M and L), plus cleaning wipes
Designed to enhance your CPAP experience with easy maintenance, we recommend to replace the AirTouch UltraSoft foam cushion every 4 weeks to ensure optimum comfort.
- Superior comfort: ResMed UltraSoft memory foam means you can enjoy a full-face mask experience of outstanding comfort. In recent studies, the AirTouch F20 consistently received higher scores for comfort than the market-leading competitor.3
- Uncompromising seal: in studies, 98% of patients achieved a comfortable static seal with the AirTouch F20.2,3
- Gentle: the foam cushion results in less friction and contact pressure compared to a standard silicone cushion, even when it's sealed firmly against your face. This reduces the likelihood that you will experience red facial marks from wearing your mask.1
- Breathable: permeable ResMed UltraSoft foam allows a very small amount of air to pass through your cushion. This provides a more natural sleeping experience but it doesn’t compromise your therapy.1
- Outstanding fit: the AirTouch F20 was designed to comfortably fit a wider range of faces and facial profiles. In a recent fitting study, it has been found to fit 98% of faces.2,3
- Freedom of choice: interchangeable components mean you can easily mix and match your cushion and other parts with those from the AirFit F20 mask.
- QuietAir™ vent: the ResMed QuietAir diffuser vent minimises noise and gently disperses exhaled air, making the AirTouch F20 ResMed's quietest mask.5
- Easy to wear: the frame design provides maximum visual freedom and minimal facial contact. With unrestricted vision, you can see more, do more and feel great.
- Easy to care for: the replaceable foam cushion means you can enjoy a fresher sleep therapy experience and enjoy a simpler, smoother maintenance process with just a quick wipe. It is very important the foam cushion is not washed or immersed in water.
- Innovative: effective, user-friendly therapy based on ground-breaking technologies, extensive user testing and thoughtful design.
1 ResMed internal testing comparing ResMed UltraSoft memory foam and silicone.
2 ResMed AirTouch F20 internal international fitting study of 34 existing CPAP patients, conducted between 11/04/2016 – 15/04/2016; ID A3774922.
3 ResMed AirTouch F20 internal international fitting study of 43 existing CPAP patients, conducted between 25/07/2016 – 05/08/2016; ID A3846174.
4 Bioburden Safety Analysis of Foam Cushion for CPAP Mask, ResMed internal study (A3002617) conducted in 2009.
5 ResMed internal testing: Newcastle Diffuse Elbow (EA76) Verification - System Disturbance Sound Power and Pressure; ID: A4114547
Please see below for expert hints and tips on taking care of your mask.
- User Guide for the AirTouch F20
- AirTouch F20 'How to fit' video
- AirTouch F20 'How to replace the cushion' video
It is very important the foam cushion is not washed or immersed in water. To clean it, simply wipe it over daily. All other mask components can be hand washed in bowl of warm water with a dash of basic washing up liquid.
AirFit F20 'Daily clean' video
Sizing: use the links below to download our simple sizing guide. This is the best option for getting an accurate fit. If you don’t want to use a template, refer to our sizing guidelines in the table below. Use a straight ruler to measure the distance from the bridge of your nose (between your eyes) to the dip between your lower lip and your chin. If you are between sizes, we suggest you choose the larger size.
|Mask size (AirTouch F20)||Face Height – fit range (mm)|
|Small||74 - 86|
|Medium||86 - 98|
|Large||98 - 110|
Delivery & Returns
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, orders placed in our eshop as well as via telephone are taking approx. 10 working days longer. We will fulfill as soon as we can.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.
Be the first to review this product.
Reviewing the product gives ResMed the opportunity to consider further improvements and action on the product. Moreover helps other customers too on their purchase decisions.
Please note, we will store your email in our systems if you are giving the review in log-in status. We will NOT use the email for any promotions purpose, but only for contacting you in case issues and clarification related to the product. Your email will NOT be shared with 3rd parties and will be deleted from our systems after 1 year from storage date.