Quattro FX for Her
A sleek, compact alternative to traditional full face masks, specially adapted for women. Innovative design enables a wide range of movement alongside comfortable, effective therapy.
Products available on this Store are intended for sale in the United Kingdom, only.
For info on the product instruction’s languages please refer to the product description below.
- Comfortable: the innovative Spring Air™ cushion is soft on your face but maintains a high-performance seal for effective, reliable sleep apnoea therapy.
- Feminine: for Her masks are smaller and lighter than standard mask and are designed to suit women's facial features. The fashionable pink headgear works well with long and short hair styles.
- Easy to wear: clear sight lines make it easy to read, watch TV and practise hobbies while you wear your mask. Enjoy a feeling of openness that is rarely found in traditional full face masks.
- Simple: set-it-and-forget-it headgear keeps your settings in place, and is designed to avoid the sensitive area around the back of your neck.
- Quiet: built-in vents gently and quietly direct exhaled air away from you and your bed partner, for a quieter, more relaxing night.
- Liberating: the 360° rotating elbow connects directly to the air tube and easily adjusts when you move in your sleep.
|Type||Full Face Mask|
|Free of Latex/PVC/DEHP/Phthalate||Yes|
|Included in Package||ResMed Quattro FX for Her mask system (incl. frame, elbow, headgear, cushion) and Quattro FX for Her user guide (to see available languages consult user guide).|
|Material||Silicone, plastic, nylon/satin|
- User guide: download the user guide pdf for detailed information about your Quattro FX.
- Cleaning: you should clean your mask every day as bacteria, perspiration, facial oils and other dirt can build up quickly. This is especially important because CPAP masks are exposed to lots of warmth and humidity. For detailed instructions on cleaning, please see the user guide above or the instruction booklet that's delivered with your mask. We recommend ResMed's special cleaning spray for CPAP masks or CPAP mask cleaning wipes.
- Replacing your mask: masks are like any other accessory you use regularly – eventually it wears out and needs to be replaced. Consult our mask replacement FAQs for advice on replacing your mask and its individual components.
- Choice: unsure which mask will be best for your individual therapeutic requirements? Consult our mask choice FAQs for advice and recommendations.
- Sizing and fitting: use our simple custom-made fitting template to get an accurate fit. Then use our 'swing and seal' technique to get a great fit. Simply position the top of your mask cushion at an angle against your nasal bridge, then swing the lower half of the mask down against your face to seal. It’s easy: simply size, swing and seal.
- Insider tip for a perfect fit: pull the headgear straps just tight enough for a cushion of air to build up within the thin outer membrane. This also helps to avoid leakage, prevents the cushion from slipping, and reduces pressure on the bridge of the nose and upper lip.
Delivery & Returns
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, orders placed in our eshop as well as via telephone are taking approx. 10 working days longer. We will fulfill as soon as we can.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.
Be the first to review this product.
Reviewing the product gives ResMed the opportunity to consider further improvements and action on the product. Moreover helps other customers too on their purchase decisions.
Please note, we will store your email in our systems if you are giving the review in log-in status. We will NOT use the email for any promotions purpose, but only for contacting you in case issues and clarification related to the product. Your email will NOT be shared with 3rd parties and will be deleted from our systems after 1 year from storage date.