AirTouch F20 cushion (3 pack) + Cleaning wipes
Pack of 3 replacement Large memory foam cushions for the AirTouch F20TM full-face mask. Includes 1 x tub (62), and 1 x box (14) of CPAP Mask Wipes.
Please be advised these cushions are monthly disposable.
Time to replace the memory foam cushion on your AirTouch F20 full-face mask? This 3-pack is ideal if you want to stock up.
The UltraSoft™ memory foam cushion for the AirTouch™ F20 full-face mask brings a new level of comfort to CPAP therapy. This replaceable cushion adapts to your facial profile to deliver outstanding fit and seal, but remains breathable. The unique properties of foam minimise friction and contact pressure on your skin, reducing the likelihood of red facial marks on your skin.
- Replacement AirTouch F20 Cushion x 1 (S, M and L)
- Replacement AirTouch F20 cushions x 9 (S, M and L), plus cleaning wipes
Designed to enhance your CPAP experience with easy maintenance, we recommend to replace the AirTouch UltraSoft foam cushion every 4 weeks.
To clean your foam cushion, simply give it a wipe over every day.
It is very important the foam cushion is not washed or immersed in water.
|Type||ResMed UltraSoft™ memory foam cushions|
|Free of Latex/PVC/DEHP/Phthalate||Yes|
|Included in Package||3 x AirTouch cushions (L), 1 x tub of 62 wipes, 1 x box of 14 wipes|
Please see below for expert hints and tips on taking care of your mask.
- User Guide for the AirTouch F20
- AirTouch F20 'How to fit' video
- AirTouch F20 'How to replace the cushion' video
It is very important the foam cushion is not washed or immersed in water. To clean it, simply wipe it over daily. All other mask components can be hand washed in bowl of warm water with a dash of basic washing up liquid.
AirTouch F20 'Daily clean' video
Delivery & Returns
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, orders placed in our eshop as well as via telephone are taking approx. 10 working days longer. We will fulfill as soon as we can.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.
The main problem with the mask is that it leaks air, particularly if you sleep on your side. The problem gets worse as the material from which the mask is constructed gets warm. However, this foam cushion makes the mask as comfortable as it can be and whilst no one would choose to sleep in a mask, if you have to do so, this is definitely the best option. It minimizes the air leakage, even with side sleeping. Big issue is the cost, given the advised monthly renewal.– 20-Oct-2019 – Option: Small
Wonderful comfortable mask without leaks, but I can`t believe the price considering they only last one month! Certainly can`t afford to buy these in my condition.– 19-Aug-2019 – Option: Small
I have had an AirTouch mask for nearly a year and although a much better fit than its predecessor (a Quattro FX). I had to use liners which could be tiresome. These cushions are so much more comfortable, especially as I am a side sleeper. The leaks are minimal, not enough to register, and there is a significant reduction in face marks. I doubt anyone really enjoys sleeping in mask - we do it because they work - but this does make it more bearable. The only downside is the cost - £36 every 4-6 weeks is a lot!– 21-Dec-2017 – Option: Medium