Vapour Inhaler - 10 Day Pack
A breathing aid that opens your nasal passages to increase airflow and delivers sustained-release menthol to soothe colds or allergies. Provides up to 10 days/nights of continuous relief from congestion.
The SleepRight Vapour Inhaler is a breathing aid that opens your nasal passages to increase airflow and delivers sustained-release menthol to soothe colds or allergies. The Inhaler contains non-medicated vapour crystals with camphor, menthol and eucalyptus that comfort your sinuses and nasal passages. They provide lasting relief throughout the night, unlike single-blast inhalers. Each Vapour Inhaler can provide up to 10 days/nights of continuous comfort and relief from congestion.
- Soothing: when your nose is stuffed up due to a cold or allergies, the Vapour Inhaler delivers sustained-release, soothing menthol to comfort your sinuses and nasal passages.
- Congestion relief: breathe aid technology opens your nose to increase airflow, for greater relief if you are congested with a cold or allergies.
- Long-lasting: unlike single-blast inhalers, the Vapour Inhaler delivers a consistent, steady flow of soothing camphor, menthol and eucalyptus.
- Antimicrobial: the inhaler formula sustains a natural barrier against common bacteria.
- Practical: each inhaler provides up to 10 days/nights of comfort.
|Included in Package||one vapour inhaler|
Delivery & Returns
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, orders placed in our eshop as well as via telephone are taking approx. 10 working days longer. We will fulfill as soon as we can.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
Be the first to review this product.
Reviewing the product gives ResMed the opportunity to consider further improvements and action on the product. Moreover helps other customers too on their purchase decisions.
Please note, we will store your email in our systems if you are giving the review in log-in status. We will NOT use the email for any promotions purpose, but only for contacting you in case issues and clarification related to the product. Your email will NOT be shared with 3rd parties and will be deleted from our systems after 1 year from storage date.