Travel Ultrasonic Humidifier - HF76
A small, portable humidifier that simply plugs into a standard 0.5 litre water bottle. Draws only 12 watts of power and does not require any expensive add-ons such as wicks, pads or filters.
The Heaven Fresh Travel Ultrasonic Humidifier is a small, portable humidifier that simply plugs into a standard 0.5 litre water bottle. It draws only 12 watts of power and does not require any expensive add-ons such as wicks, pads or filters. The lightweight Travel Ultrasonic Humidifier is ideal for travel, quickly and easily delivering your desired humidity level and spray mist wherever you are. With its clever, functional design, simple controls, and useful features such as automatic shut-off and a nightlight, you'll soon wonder how you travelled without it.
- Cost-effective: uses water from a standard 0.5 litre bottle, consumes little electricity, and does not require additional purchases of wicks, filters, pads, etc.
- Restful: the device is almost silent, but provides soothing moist air on demand.
- User-friendly: simple knob controls are easy to operate and the tinted night light is useful if you need to adjust the settings during the night.
- Safe: the humidifier safely and automatically shuts off when it runs out of water.
|Included in Package||humidifier, user guide|
Make sure the humidifier is OFF and disconnected from the electrical outlet. Place the humidifier on a flat surface, about 60cm away from the floor and 10cm away from the wall. We recommend you do not place the humidifier on important furniture.
Remove the bottle and lift straight upward. Fill the bottle with cool, fresh water; filtered water is recommended for better performance. DO NOT FILL WITH WARM WATER AS THIS MAY CAUSE LEAKING. After filling, close the bottle cap by firmly turning clockwise and then place the bottle tank on the base. The bottle will immediately begin to empty into the base.
Plug the power cord into a rated electrical outlet.
Power and Mist control knob: use to control the power (ON/OFF) and mist setting (low to high).
Delivery & Returns
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, orders placed in our eshop as well as via telephone are taking approx. 10 working days longer. We will fulfill as soon as we can.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
Be the first to review this product.
Reviewing the product gives ResMed the opportunity to consider further improvements and action on the product. Moreover helps other customers too on their purchase decisions.
Please note, we will store your email in our systems if you are giving the review in log-in status. We will NOT use the email for any promotions purpose, but only for contacting you in case issues and clarification related to the product. Your email will NOT be shared with 3rd parties and will be deleted from our systems after 1 year from storage date.