Bed Side Holder
A clever, convenient solution to keep your therapy device close at hand. Strong, lightweight and quick to set up, the Bedside CPAP Table slides between your mattress and the bed frame to create a handy platform for your device, whether you're at home or away.
The Bedside CPAP Table is a clever, convenient solution to keep your therapy device close at hand, whether you're at home or away. Made of strong, lightweight aluminium and water-resistant fabric, the Bedside CPAP Table slides between your mattress and the bed frame to create a handy platform for your device. It frees up space on your bedside table and brings your device right by your side, which can help to minimise drag on your air tubing. It’s also great for travel: light, packable and quick to set up.
- Convenient: keeps your device within easy reach in case you need to adjust a setting during the night.
- Discreet: an easy way to keep your therapy device off your bedside table.
- Sleep-friendly: with your device at mattress level instead of eye level, the noise and LED lights on your machine are less noticeable when you're trying to sleep.
- Travel-friendly: weighs just 0.5kg and packs away into its own compact travel box. Ideal for hotels or guest rooms that don’t have a bedside table.
|Dimension (Assemnbled)||75(W) x 34(L) x 1.5(H) cm|
|Dimension (Dismantled)||29(W) x 10(L) x 4(H) cm|
|Weight Including travel Box||480g|
|Included in Package||aluminum tube frame, fabric platform, tubular batten, two plastic hooks mounted upon a dual shock cord, photographic instruction card, cardboard box.|
Please note that the Bedside CPAP Table must be held firmly in place between the mattress and the bed frame. Box spring bed frames are recommended. Other bed frames may offer insufficient support and could result in the table becoming dislodged and/or the therapy device being damaged.
Extreme care should be taken when using this product with an adjustable bed to ensure the table and device remain secure when the mattress is being adjusted.
Please note that the fabric platform measures approximately 25 x 34 cm. It is large enough to accommodate most CPAP therapy devices, but may be too small to accommodate your specific therapy device and humidifier. Please check before purchasing.
ResMed is not responsible for any damage caused to CPAP equipment by use of the Bedside CPAP Table.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, orders placed in our eshop as well as via telephone are taking approx. 10 working days longer. We will fulfill as soon as we can.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
Be the first to review this product.
Reviewing the product gives ResMed the opportunity to consider further improvements and action on the product. Moreover helps other customers too on their purchase decisions.
Please note, we will store your email in our systems if you are giving the review in log-in status. We will NOT use the email for any promotions purpose, but only for contacting you in case issues and clarification related to the product. Your email will NOT be shared with 3rd parties and will be deleted from our systems after 1 year from storage date.