Power Station and Cable for AirSense™ 10
A really useful battery kit for your AirSense device which allows you to use your device wherever you go without access to a plug or power source. The battery and DC cable work to give you approximately 10-14 hours of use (based on the HumidAir humidifier and ClimateLine Air heated tube not being connected). It's very lightweight and easy to travel with.
Please note this is designed for powering your AirSense 10/AirCurve device without the HumidAir attached; scroll down for further information.
The Power Station and cable kit contains the following 2 components:
- RPSII: The ResMed Power Station II (RPS II) is an all-in-one external battery that enables operation of compatible ResMed devices where mains power is not available, and provides back-up power in case of an unexpected mains power failure. Please note can only be recharged via Mains Power. The lithium-ion battery provides approximately 10-14 hours of continuous operation when the target device is used without a humidifier. If using the RPSII to run the device, humidifier and heated tube together, the run time is considerably shorter and could be limited to approximately 3 hours. For detailed information on Battery Run Times, click here. For full information on the RPSII, click here
- RPSII DC Cable AirSense 10 AutoSet: For use with ResMed AirSense 10/AirCurve in conjunction with RPSII. Connects the device to the battery. Click here for more details
- PSU Adaptor for AirSense 10: For use with ResMed AirSense 10/AirCurve in conjunction with RPSII. Connects to your PSU to allow recharging of the RPSII. Click here for more details
Please be advised that to maintain the life span of the RPSII battery, it requires regular recharging, at least every three months.
For further information, please click on the appropriate link below:
<4 hrs from fully empty to full charged
Battery run time
refer to Battery/device compatibility information above
230 x 126 x 26mm
Input range 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 0.5-1.5A. Nominal for aircraft use 110V, 400Hz
Battery output voltage
(24V/26V) ± 1V, 90W continuous
Power supply unit output current (rated)
Battery output current (rated)
Most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.
From the initial enquiry to the prompt delivery, the service was second to none. Very impressed with both this and the quality of the product.– 22-Oct-2017 –