ResMed Power Station II
ResMed Power Station II for AirSense 10 and S9 CPAP devices
All-in-one external battery for ResMed AirSense 10 and S9 CPAP devices. Lightweight. Suitable for travel. Provides 10-14 hours of back-up power (based on the humidifier and heated tube not being connected), when mains power is not available.
Please note this will only work in conjunction with the appropriate DC cable and the correct power supply unit to recharge the battery; see below for more information.
Important, the ResMed Power Station (RPSII) battery is not validated for recharging using the latest version of Power Supply Unit (PSU) provided with AirSense 10 devices. If your AirSense 10 device is powered by the new PSU version, you need an older version to recharge the RPSII battery. You can purchase the old version here. In addition you will require the AirSense 10 PSU Adapter to provide the connection between the PSU and RPSII battery for recharging.
How do I know if I have the new or the old PSU?
- The cord on old version has a straight strain
- The cord on the new version has a right angle strain
The ResMed Power Station II (RPS II) is a lightweight, all-in-one external battery that can be used to power ResMed AirSense 10 and S9 CPAP devices when mains power is not available. The lithium-ion battery provides approximately 10-14 hours of continuous operation when the target device is used without a humidifier and a heated tube1. If using the RPSII to run the device, humidifier and heated tube together, the run time is considerably shorter and could be limited to approximately 2-3 hours. For detailed information on Battery Run Times, click here.
Please note that the ResMed Power Station II must be recharged using mains power and must be used in conjunction with an AirSense 10 or S9 DC cable. If you do not have an appropriate DC cable, please purchase an RPS II kit. A kit including the AirSense 10 DC cable and a kit including the S9 DC cable are also available.
- Long-lasting: provides up to 14 hours (without humidifier and heated tube) of power for your CPAP device. For detailed battery life information, please see the ‘Advice/Videos’ section of this page.
- User-friendly: beeps and LED lights alert you when the battery needs to be recharged.
- Reassuring: a back-up solution if you’re going off the beaten track or are worried about power cuts.
- Functional: an all-in-one solution that comes with an adapter and carry bag. Please note that you will also require an AirSense 10 or S9 DC charging cable - see above.
- Practical: weighs less than 1kg.
- Powerful: the power capacity and operation time can be doubled by pairing two batteries (click here to purchase the battery coupler kit here).
1. Run times based on standard use settings. All tests performed in an ambient room temperature of 23°C. Values may vary according to device settings, leak, patient breath pattern, environmental condition or battery age. Run time is affected by the temperature rise of the heated tube setting above ambient temperature.
Please note that the RPS II battery requires regular recharging to maintain its life span. Please recharge it fully at least every three months.
For further information, please click on the links below:
<4 hrs from fully empty to full charged
Battery run time
Refer to Battery/device compatibility information above
230 x 126 x 26mm
Input range 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 0.5-1.5A. Nominal for aircraft use 110V, 400Hz
Battery output voltage
(24V/26V) ± 1V, 90W continuous
Power supply unit output current (rated)
Battery output current (rated)
Most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
For full information on Delivery, please click here
From the time your order is received you can return it within 14 days.
For full information on Returns, please click here
VAT relief is available on most products in the ResMed online shop.
To understand if you are eligible for VAT relief and how to claim this within your order (as we are unable to refund any VAT paid in error), please click here for further information.