CPAPmax Contour Pillow and Spare Pillow Cover
**Exclusive online-only deal**
This kit is perfect for helping you get the best night's sleep! This CPAP Max Pillow package comes complete with a spare replacement pillow cover as it's convenient to have a spare while one is in the wash. When bought together you get the replacement pillow cover for £10 instead of £24.99!. Please note the replacement cover is not the same as the pillow case.
- CPAP Max Pillow Foam: An innovative adjustable pillow that has been specially designed so that people who wear a CPAP mask can enjoy a great night's sleep. Ergonomically shaped to reduce pressure points and mask leaks and promote a healthy comfortable sleeping position. Click here for more details
- CPAP Max- Replacement Cover: This washable CPAP Pillow Cover is the same as the original cover that comes with the CPAPmax Pillow. If you need an extra pillow cover for your CPAPmax pillow while one is in the wash then this is useful to have. Click here for more details
Most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.
For years l’ve woken up in head sweats from two quality pillows The new CPAP max contour pillow with spare cover is AMAZING l Sleep well & NO Sweating I was so impressed l bought same for Son In law in May for his birthday I CANNOT SPEAK HIGHLY ENOUGH ABOUT THIS PILLOW AND WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE– 22-Oct-2017 –