CPAPmax contour pillow & spare pillow cover bundle offer
This bundle offer is designed to help you get a good night's sleep! The CPAP Max Pillow package comes complete with a spare replacement pillow cover, as it's convenient to have a spare while one is in the wash. When bought together you get the replacement pillow cover for £10 instead of £24.99! Please note the replacement cover is not the same as the pillowcase.
Products available in this Store are intended for sale in the United Kingdom only.
The CPAP Pillow package contains the following 2 products:
- CPAPmax Pillow: An adjustable pillow specially designed to help people who wear a CPAP mask enjoy a good night's sleep. Ergonomically shaped to limit pressure points and promote a comfortable sleeping position. Learn more about the CPAPmax Pillow 2.0.
- CPAPmax Replacement Cover: If you need an extra pillow cover for your CPAPmax Pillow while one is in the wash, then this is useful to have. Learn more about the CPAPMax Replacement Cover.
Most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.