CPAPmax Pillow 2.0
- Exceptional comfort. The memory foam layer molds to your facial features and the removable layers allow you to change your pillow height to achieve the best possible support and comfort by properly aligning your head, neck and spine.
- Reduced mask interference & improved hose control. The pressure-free side cut-outs reduce mask interference and a hose-tether allows your air hose to move with you throughout the night without pulling on your mask causing it to shift or leak.
- Two sleeping surfaces for all seasons. Choose either 3D mesh-memory ventilated foam which promotes positive air flow for a cooler night’s sleep or, if you prefer a more traditional bed pillow, choose the soft, hypoallergenic microfibre side
Most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.