CPAP Hose Lift v5
A strong, lightweight system that prevents your air tubing getting tangled or tugging on your mask while you sleep. It provides great overhead clearance for your tubing, but packs down small for travelling.
The CPAP Hose Lift is a strong, lightweight system that prevents your air tubing getting tangled or tugging on your mask while you sleep. It's incredibly quick and easy to put together and packs down small, so you can easily slip it into your CPAP bag when you travel. The new and improved Hose Lift is lighter, stronger and more compact than previous versions. It also provides more overhead clearance for your tubing, so it's easier and more comfortable for you to enjoy a good seal and a great night.
- Therapeutic: reduces mask drag and hose hassle, making it easier and more comfortable to achieve a good seal and enjoy effective therapy.
- Light and compact: the CPAP Hose Lift is 16% lighter and 29% more compact than previous versions. When folded, it weighs 164 g and packs into a travel bag that's just 19 x 6 cm.
- Functional: the hanging loop is sized to accommodate air tubing with an insulating cover and features a Curly Cord 'roller', to help your tubing move freely. There's also a handy hook for hanging your mask.
- Stable: the base and the mast are made of strong, light aluminium and fibreglass and have been redesigned to provide reliable support and greater stability.
- User-friendly: an integrated elastic cord means the Hose Lift almost assembles itself. It only takes a moment to get it set up or pack it away into its convenient travel bag.
Most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.
Used one these for 5 years and find it to be a great solution for dragging airlines that gets caught up in the bedding and so dislodging mask. However the undermattress installation to hold the support in place does not work very well on a slatted bed frame. To fix this I fitted the hose lift to a piece of thin plywood with clips before placing under the mattress. I also position the lift close to the headboard and route the tube behing the headboard before passing through the lift top loop. This gives me at least a comfortable restfull nights sleep and I am able to sleep on either side without problems.– 09-Aug-2018 –