AirMini™ Bundle Offer with F30 Mask
Save £55 when buying the AirMini bundle with AirFit F30 full-face mask
AirMini bundle offer with AirFit F30 full-face mask, size M
This bundle includes:
- AirMini AutoSet machine
- AirFit F30 under-the-nose full-face mask
- AirMini F30 set-up kit
- AirMini app (free download)
For info on the product instruction’s languages please refer to the product description below.
Small in size, smart with features, and using proven AutoSet algorithms1-4, AirMini solutions provide you with the quality therapy you’ve come to expect from ResMed in a truly compact and travel-friendly package.
This bundle offer includes all the components you need to start sleep therapy:
- AirMini AutoSet machine: the compact AirMini device uses the same algorithms as ResMed’s bedside devices and offers features such as AutoRamp, Expiratory Pressure Relief and Smart Start and Stop. The AirMini can be operated with a one-touch button or you can use the AirMini app to customise your therapy comfort and view your treatment data. It is supplied with two mains cables so you can use your AirMini in the UK and the EU. Read more here
- AirFit F30: ResMed AirFit F30 is an under-the-nose full face mask that's designed to be discreet, lightweight and easy to use. Read more about AirFit F30
- AirMini F30 set-up kit: the set-up kit has a pre-assembled F30 connector with a built-in vent featuring ActiveAir technology, as well as a flexible AirMini tube. Read more about the AirMini F30 Set-up Kit.
- AirMini app: the AirMini app allows you to activate your machine, manage comfort options and monitor your sleep therapy online. The AirMini app is available for iPhone (iOS version 10.2 minimum) and Android (version 4.4 minimum).
Ask your doctor or homecare provider about using ResMed's full-face CPAP masks to treat your sleep apnoea. If you think you might have sleep apnoea but haven't been diagnosed, discuss your concerns with your doctor.
1. Netzel et al. APAP device technology and correlation with patient compliance. Somnologie - Schlafforschung und Schlafmedizin 2014; DOI: 10.1007/s11818-014-0662-0.
2. Isetta et al. Comparative assessment of several automatic CPAP devices responses: a bench test study. ERJ Open Res 2015; 1:00031-2015.
3. Zhu et al. All APAPs are not equivalent for the treatment of sleep disordered breathing: a bench evaluation of eleven commercially available devices. J Clin Sleep Med 2015 11(7):725-34.
4. Isetta et al. Novel Approach to Simulate Sleep Apnea Patients for Evaluation Positive Pressure Therapy Devices. PLoS ONE 11(3): e0151530.doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0151530.
|Included in Package||ResMed AirMini AutoSet machine and AirMini user guide (consult user guide for available languages), AirMini F30 set-up kit (incl. F30 connector for AirMini x1, AirMini Tube x1), AirFit F30 full face mask system (incl. frame system, headgear, cushion) and AirFit F30 user guide (consult user guide for available languages).|
|Aircraft use||Meets Federal Aviation Administration requirements for all phases of air travel|
|Modes||AutoSet, AutoSet for Her, CPAP|
Our videos are full of useful advice and expert tips. Watch to learn about the AirMini travel CPAP and getting a good fit with the AirFit F30.
Enjoy the benefits of AirMini, the smallest1 portable CPAP machine:
How to fine-tune the fit of your ResMed AirFit F30 minimal-contact full face mask. Watch and learn how to make CPAP therapy more comfortable from the first night.
1. Ensure the magnets are open on the lower headgear straps.
2. Bring the cushion under your nose with one hole under each of your nostrils and the small membrane sitting comfortably between them.
3. Pull the headgear over your head while holding the cushion securely under your nose.
4. Bring the lower headgear straps under your ears and attach each magnetic clip to the frame.
5. Adjust the upper headgear straps until the mask is secure.
6. Adjust the lower headgear straps until the mask is secure.
7. Adjust the headgear strap on the top of your head until the mask is secure and the strap sits close to the centre of your head. If you feel that your nose is being pushed up, the headgear is too tight and you should loosen the straps. If you feel that the cushion is sliding around under your nose, the headgear is too loose and you should tighten the straps.
8. Connect the air tubing from your device to the mask elbow.
Check out our advice on AirMini set up and AirFit F30 size selection.
Setting up your AirMini CPAP machine with AirFit F30
1. Plug the power supply unit into your machine and then into the power outlet.
2. Connect the grey end of the air tubing to your machine.
Connecting your AirMini machine and smart device
1. Ensure you have the latest version of the AirMini app installed on your smart device. If not, download it from the App Store or Google Play.
2. Ensure Bluetooth is enabled on your smart device. If you need help, refer to the instructions for your smart device.
3. Open the AirMini app: you’ll be greeted with a welcome screen.
5. When prompted by the AirMini app, press the Bluetooth button on your AirMini machine.
6. When the light on your machine flashes blue, Bluetooth is enabled and ready to connect.
7. Tap Connect on the smart device.
8. Wait until your machine appears in the accessory selection list.
9. Select your machine from the list to connect.
How to choose the right under-the-nose mask cushion size (small or medium) for your ResMed AirFit F30 full face CPAP mask:
Step 1: Print out the AirFit F30 fitting template, making sure it is printed to scale.
Step 2: Cut out along the dotted line.
Step 3: Refer to the diagram on template to find the most appropriate cushion size.
1. As of 06 February 2020. 136 mm (W) x 84 mm (H) x 52 mm (D), 250 cm³.
Most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.
Be the first to review this product.
Reviewing the product gives ResMed the opportunity to consider further improvements and action on the product. Moreover helps other customers too on their purchase decisions.
Please note, we will store your email in our systems if you are giving the review in log-in status. We will NOT use the email for any promotions purpose, but only for contacting you in case issues and clarification related to the product. Your email will NOT be shared with 3rd parties and will be deleted from our systems after 1 year from storage date.