AirFit™ F30 Mask Kit for AirMini user
AirFit F30 mask Kit for AirMini user
Leading an on-the-go lifestyle? Do you already have your AirMini device? Buy AirMini F30 Mask Kit to use with your AirMini.
• AirFit F30 Full-face mask
• AirMini F20/F30 connector
• AirMini tube
- AirFit N20 Mask Kit for AirMini user - for Nasal mask users.
- AirFit P10 Mask Kit for AirMini user - for Nasal Pillows users.
- AirFit F20 Mask Kit for AirMini user - for Full-Face mask.
|Products available on this Store are intended for sale in the United Kingdom, only. For info on the product instruction’s languages please refer to the product description below.|
AirFit F30 Mask Kit for AirMini user includes the AirFit F30 Full-Face mask and tubing specifically designed to be used and connect with an AirMini device.
This kit includes:
• AirFit F30 Full-Face mask
• F20/F30 connector
• AirMini tube
AirFit F30 Full-Face mask: The ResMed AirFit F30 is an ultra-compact mask that offers you a wide field of vision and a sense of freedom.Read more about AirFit F30.
Ask your doctor or homecare provider about using ResMed's full-face CPAP masks to treat your sleep apnoea. If you think you might have sleep apnoea but haven't been diagnosed, discuss your concerns with your doctor.
Have a look at our videos to get a closer look at our products.
AirMini™ by ResMed – Rewrite your bedtime story
Discover ResMed AirFit™ F30
Have a look at the AirFit N20 Mask Kitfor AirMini user - for Nasal mask users.
If you're not sure about which size to chose for your AirFit F30 cushion, have a look at our printable sizing template
Most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.
Be the first to review this product.
Reviewing the product gives ResMed the opportunity to consider further improvements and action on the product. Moreover helps other customers too on their purchase decisions.
Please note, we will store your email in our systems if you are giving the review in log-in status. We will NOT use the email for any promotions purpose, but only for contacting you in case issues and clarification related to the product. Your email will NOT be shared with 3rd parties and will be deleted from our systems after 1 year from storage date.