AirFit™ F10 for Her - Full Face Mask
The AirFit F10 for Her is a comfortable, convenient and easy to use full-face mask. This CPAP mask is specifically designed for women.
Products available on this store are intended for sale in the United Kingdom, only.
The ResMed AirFit F10 for Her is convenient, easy to use and comfortable1.
- Comfortable: soft sleeves are packed with the mask for even more patient comfort.
- Convenient: quick-release buttons mean you no longer need to remove your mask every time you move away from your therapy machine. It's easy to detach your mask from the tubing if you need to get up during the night or collect something from across the room1.
- User-friendly: the AirFit F10 for Her has just four parts, so it's fast and easy to reassemble and clean.
Please refer to the user guides for relevant information related to any warnings and precautions to be considered before and during use of the product.
Ask your doctor about using this medical device to treat your obstructive sleep apnoea.
- ResMed internal study of 25 patients, conducted between 25/07/2013 - 04/09/2013. Data on file; ID A3064704.
|Type||Full Face Mask|
|Not made from latex||Yes|
|Included in Package||ResMed AirFit F10 for Her mask system (incl. frame, elbow, headgear, cushion) and AirFit F10 for Her user guide (to see available languages consult user guide).|
|Material||Silicone, plastic, nylon/lycra|
We want you to benefit from the appropriate treatment. Please see below for expert hints and tips on looking after your equipment and living well.
To enable you to order the correct size of AirFit F10 for Her mask, download our PDF sizing guide.
User guide: download the user guide for detailed information about your AirFit F10.
Insider tip for a perfect fit: make sure that headgear straps are not too tight. The cushion membrane is designed to inflate against your face to provide a comfortable seal with low headgear tension. Overtightening may cause leaks. Please make sure you follow the fitting instructions in your mask user guide in order to fit your mask correctly.
Cleaning: your mask should only be handwashed by gently rubbing it in warm (approximately 30°C) water using mild soap. All components should be rinsed well with drinking quality water and allowed to air dry out of direct sunlight. Your mask's elbow, frame and cushion should be cleaned daily and the headgear and soft sleeves weekly.
For detailed instructions on cleaning, please see the user guide above.
Replacing your mask: masks are like any other accessory you use regularly – eventually it wears out and needs to be replaced, for more information refer to the user guide.
Most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.