AirFit™ F20 and Cleaning Spray
**Exclusive online-only deal**
The mask kit which contains an AirFitTM F20 with QuietAirTM, and a 400ml bottle of cleaning spray so that you can keep it in the best condition for longer!
The bundle offers you a spray for £2.99 (usual price £12.99 when bought separately).
Products available on this Store are intended for sale in the United Kingdom, only.
For info on the product instruction’s languages please refer to the product description below.
- AirFit F20 with QuietAir: A compact full-face mask that offers good fit, comfort and visual freedom. It is easy to use and features our new QuietAir vent. 86% of patients prefer AirFit F20's seal to the current market-leading full face mask1. Click here for more detals.
- ResMed 400ml cleaning spray: ResMed cleaning spray is a thorough and hygienic solution for cleaning CPAP masks and other silicone and plastic CPAP accessories, such as air tubing. CPAP masks create a warm, humid environment so it's important to clean them thoroughly every day. Removing dirt, oils and other residues also optimises the seal and provides you with a fresher, more comfortable experience. Click here to find more.
1 ResMed internal study of 22 existing ResMed patients, conducted between 26/04/2016 – 27/05/2016 comparing the market leading mask with AirFit F20. Preliminary patient study – data on file; ID A3810791.
Most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.
Be the first to review this product.
Reviewing the product gives ResMed the opportunity to consider further improvements and action on the product. Moreover helps other customers too on their purchase decisions.
Please note, we will store your email in our systems if you are giving the review in log-in status. We will NOT use the email for any promotions purpose, but only for contacting you in case issues and clarification related to the product. Your email will NOT be shared with 3rd parties and will be deleted from our systems after 1 year from storage date.