A heated tube that delivers air at consistent, comfortable temperature and humidity levels. A key component of ResMed’s Climate Control humidification solution for S9TM devices.
For use only with S9 series of device, when the H5i humidifier is attached.
The ClimateLine™ heated tube is a key component of ResMed’s Climate Control humidification solution. Smart technology delivers air at consistent, comfortable temperature and humidity levels and protects you from posture accumulating in the tube so you can enjoy the simple pleasure of a restful night.
- Comfortable: smaller, slimmer and sleeker than a standard mask tube, it offers greater flexibility and less mask drag for a more comfortable night’s sleep.
- Intelligent temperature: thanks to a temperature sensor built into the tube, the Climate Control algorithm is able to deliver consistent, comfortable temperature at the mask.
- Intelligent humidity: the Climate Control algorithm automatically adjusts to changes in ambient conditions. It maintains a comfortable humidity level and prevents rainout, even if the temperature drops overnight.
- A complete solution: the ClimateLine tube is part of ResMed's Climate Control solution based on S9™ devices and the H5i™ heated humidifier.
- Click here for the User Guide
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, orders placed in our eshop as well as via telephone are taking approx. 10 working days longer. We will fulfill as soon as we can.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.
If you have the S9 humidifier I'd highly recommend this heated tube. I realised early on with my therapy I'd need a humidifier. Prior to using the humidifier I suffered rainout. I never used the humidifier without the heated tube, but noticed rainout was eliminated, along with the dryness of mouth and throat.– 22-Oct-2017 –
I bought this after speaking to my local sleep nurse I was having big problems with rain out and this stopped it straight away makes a massive difference to sleep– 22-Oct-2017 –