AirTouch F20 cushion with FREE wipes
**Exclusive online-only deal**
Replacement Large memory foam cushion (which is monthly disposable) for the AirTouch™ F20 full-face mask. Includes a FREE box (worth £7) of CPAP mask wipes!
Need more than one AirTouch cushion? Save money and buy the 3 or 9 cushion bundles. See further down for more info.
Time to replace the memory foam cushion on your AirTouch F20 full-face mask? The UltraSoft™ memory foam cushion for the AirTouch™ F20 full-face mask brings a new level of comfort to CPAP therapy.
Please see below for expert hints and tips on taking care of your mask.
- User Guide for the AirTouch F20
- AirTouch F20 'How to fit' video
- AirTouch F20 'How to replace the cushion' video
It is very important the foam cushion is not washed or immersed in water. To clean it, simply wipe it over daily. All other mask components can be hand washed in bowl of warm water with a dash of basic washing up liquid.
AirTouch F20 'Daily clean' video
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, orders placed in our eshop as well as via telephone are taking approx. 10 working days longer. We will fulfill as soon as we can.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.
My silicone airfit f20 mask was rubbing causing rashes & marks etc wherever the silicone made contact. These cushions are a godsend & really are amazing. I thought it was too expensive at first but, you don't just get memory foam, you get a whole mask that just fits straight onto the fitting itself so you just swap if for the silicone one. I've now had mine almost 3 months so lasts loads longer than suggested. Great addition. Thank you Resmed!– 08-Aug-2018 – Option: Large
I absolutely love this cushion. I have recently started cpap and was given the silicone version by the hospital. It really made my skin sore. The air touch memory foam has been a miracle. It's so comfy on your face and is great in this heat as doesn't slide around. Also improved my air leaks. Love it– 13-Jul-2018 – Option: Small