ResMed Gecko™ Nasal Pad - 1 Pack
A soft CPAP mask liner if you experience skin sensitivity and/or seal issues when wearing a mask. Hypoallergenic, latex-free and fully washable, it helps to reduce facial sores and mask leaks and improve overall comfort.
This is the SMALL size.
The GeckoTM nasal pad is a soft CPAP mask liner. ResMed is committed to making comfortable masks that provide a great seal without causing skin irritation. Very occasionally, some people do experience skin sensitivity and seal issues when wearing a mask, so we developed the Gecko nasal pad to help them. The Gecko gently and continuously moisturises your face, helping to reduce skin breakdown and facial sores, improve your overall comfort and reduce mask leaks.
- Enhanced comfort: helps to reduce skin breakdown and facial sores and reduce mask leaks, for greater comfort during CPAP therapy.
- Hypoallergenic and latex-free: made from a polymer gel, the mask liner moisturises your face by gradually and constantly diffusing small amounts of high-grade mineral oil onto your skin.
- Practical: fully washable and available in two sizes, small and large.
- A single pad will last for approximately 30 days.
Wondering which size of Gecko Nasal Pad to buy? Click here to download our simple sizing and fitting template
Most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.