AirFit™ N30i - Nasal Mask
The AirFit N30i under-the-nose nasal mask features a top-of-the-head tube design that makes it easier to sleep in any position. Red marks and discomfort on the bridge of your nose are a thing of the past. A QuietAir vent is integrated into the cushion so exhaled air is gently diffused to limit noise output.1Enjoy the freedom to move in your sleep and get close to your bed partner.
This Freedom nasal mask is available in different packs:
- Small conduit frame with a Small cushion (S)
- Small conduit frame with a Small Wide cushion (SW)
- Standard conduit frame with a Medium cushion (M)
- Standard conduit frame with a Wide cushion (W)
For sizing information, please refer to the product description below.
ResMed AirFit™ N30i is a quiet nasal mask2 from the Freedom CPAP mask range which gives you the freedom to sleep in any position. The discreet design features a convenient top-of-the-head tube, a comfortable,supple nasal cushion and a self-adjusting frame for a stable fit3.
Please be advised the AirFit N30i is not compatible for use with AirMini. For all AirMini compatible masks, click here.
Key features of AirFit N30i:
- Tube-up design means you can twist and turn during the night orsleep on your belly, and there’s no more getting tangled with the tube in the sheet.
- Discreet under-the-nose nasal cushion sits below the nose, softening your perception of therapy while providing effective treatment and a stable seal3. Red marks on the top of your nose are also a thing of the past.
- A whisper-quiet integrated QuietAir™ vent in the cushion gently diffuses exhaled air2
- Simple but sophisticated elbow features quick-release technology for easy connection and disconnection at night and 360° rotation for greater freedom of movement
- A snug-fitting frame and cleverly designed cushion deliver support and stability with a light touch3
- Soft, integrated sleeves complement the streamlined mask profile and supporta soft and comfortable experience
- Features a convenient modular system so you can use an N30i nasal cushion or a P30i pillows cushion with the same comfortable tube-up frame and headgear.
Four mask system packs are available, each delivered with 1conduit frame with elbow, 1 backhead headgearand 1 cushion. Frame and cushion sizes are combined as follows:
- Small conduit frame with a Small cushion
- Small conduit frame with a Small Wide cushion (for small, flat noses)
- Standard conduit frame with a Medium cushion
- Standard conduit frame with a Wide cushion (for large, flat noses)
Please note: the Standard frame is bigger than the Small frame.
AirFit N30i nasal tube-up mask is part of the Freedom CPAP mask range. If you are looking for a similar mask in a full face (AirFit F30i CPAP mask) or nasal pillows version (AirFit P30i CPAP mask)designed to help you sleep in the position you want, you can visit our Freedom CPAP mask page.
Ask your doctor or homecare provider about using ResMed AirFit N30i to treat your sleep apnoea.
If you think you might have sleep apnoea but haven't been diagnosed, discuss your concerns with your doctor.
1. ResMed external 14-day clinical study of 23 ResMed patients, conducted between 30/05/2018 - 22/06/2018. Data on file; ID A4387859.
2. Sound power level of 21 dBA – refer to AirFit N30i user guide.
3. ResMed external 7-day clinical study of 24 ResMed and non-ResMed patients, conducted between 21/02/2018 - 12/03/2018. Data on file; ID A4320645.
|Size||Small Wide, Headgear STD|
|Not made from latex||Yes|
|Included in Package||ResMed AirFit N30i mask system (incl. conduit frame, elbow, headgear, cushion) and AirFit N30i user guide (to see available languages consult user guide).|
|Material||Silicone, plastic, nylon/elastane|
Access user guides and device compatibility information for your product.
Please visit Product Support for further information on use, servicing and maintenance of your ResMed device or accessory.
Please see below for expert tips on keeping your AirFit N30i equipment in good condition.
Note: These videos show a version of AirFit N30i that may differ from the version you use.
Sizing the Frame:
Step 1 - in general, men should select the Standard frame size and women should select the Small frame size. These are general recommendations that can be disregarded if you feel that you have a smaller/larger face than average.
Step 2 - the frame should sit on the top of the head, like a headband. If the frame is too small, it will feel tight and sit too close to your forehead. If the frame is too large, it will feel loose and sit too far back on your head.
Sizing the Cushion:
Step 1 - print the Sizing Template, ensuring it is printed to scale.
Step 2 - place the template below your nose, perpendicular to your face. If you have a narrow nose, start with the blue/red side of the template. If you have a wide nose, start with the black/purple side of the template.
Step 3 - look into a mirror and assess whether your nose falls inside or outside the margins on the template. If you are between two sizes, choose the larger one.
If you don't want to use the sizing template, refer to our sizing guidelines in the table below. Use a straight ruler to measure the width of your nose.
Cushion size (AirFit N30i)
Nose width - fit range (mm)
up to 36mm
Cleaning: We recommend handwashing your mask cushion after each use, using a mild liquid detergent in a bowl of warm water. All other mask components should be handwashed in the same way at least weekly.
Refer to the User guide for further instructions and complete labeling information including indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
Most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
For full information on Delivery, please click here
From the time your order is received you can return it within 14 days.
For full information on Returns, please click here
VAT relief is available on most products in the ResMed online shop.
To understand if you are eligible for VAT relief and how to claim this within your order (as we are unable to refund any VAT paid in error), please click here for further information.