AirFit™ F30 Cushion
Replacement Medium cushion for the AirFit F30 full-face sleep apnoea therapy mask.
|Free of Latex/PVC/DEHP/Phthalate||Yes|
Please see below for expert hints and tips on keeping your equipment in good condition.
User guide - download the User guide for detailed information regarding your mask.
AirFit F30 ''How to Assemble'' video
AirFit F30 ''How to Disassemble'' video
AirFit F30 “How to Fit” video
Step 1 - Print our simple sizing template for AirFit F30, ensuring it is printed to scale.
Step 2 - Place the template below your nose, perpendicular to your face. Assess the width of your nose and identify the corresponding cushion size.
Step 3 - If your nose sits within the red border, choose the small cushion. If your nose extends into the blue border, choose the medium cushion.
AirFit F30 “How to choose the Size of the cushion” video
Downloading the sizing template is a practical option for getting an accurate fit. If you don’t want to use a template, refer to our sizing guidelines in the table below. Use a straight ruler to measure the width of your nose.
|Cushion size (AirFit F30)||Nose width - fit range (mm)||Nose length - fit range (mm)|
|Small||26 - 34||20 - 33|
|Medium||34 - 48||20 - 38|
Cleaning: We recommend handwashing your mask's QuietAir elbow, frame and cushion after each use, using a mild liquid detergent in a bowl of warm water. All other mask components should be handwashed in the same way at least weekly.
AirFit F30 “How to daily Clean” video
AirFit F30 “How to weekly Clean” video
Refer to the User Guide for further instructions and complete labelling information including indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
Most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.
Be the first to review this product.
Reviewing the product gives ResMed the opportunity to consider further improvements and action on the product. Moreover helps other customers too on their purchase decisions.
Please note, we will store your email in our systems if you are giving the review in log-in status. We will NOT use the email for any promotions purpose, but only for contacting you in case issues and clarification related to the product. Your email will NOT be shared with 3rd parties and will be deleted from our systems after 1 year from storage date.