This SlimLineTM tube is compatible with our S9TM and AirSense 10TM series of devices only. Allows connection of the device to your face mask.
The SlimLineTM tube is one of the thinnest, most flexible tubes on the market. The streamlined design makes it easier for you to move around in bed without dragging on your mask, so you can enjoy a more relaxing, more natural, more restful night.
- Light and streamlined: lighter, thinner and less bulky than our traditional CPAP tubing.
- Comfortable: offers greater flexibility and less mask drag for a stable seal and a more restful night.
- User-friendly: the simple, smart-fit cuff design makes it easy to attach and remove.
- Travel-friendly: flexible, light and space-saving, the SlimLine tube is designed for use at home, in hospital or while travelling.
|Included in Package||SlimLine CPAP Tubing Brush|
We want you to benefit from the best CPAP therapy every time you go to sleep. We design comfortable, high-quality equipment and accessories so you can use them again and again, day after day. Please refer to your device product manual for advice on keeping your equipment clean and in great condition.
Delivery & Returns
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, orders placed in our eshop as well as via telephone are taking approx. 10 working days longer. We will fulfill as soon as we can.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.
Be the first to review this product.
Reviewing the product gives ResMed the opportunity to consider further improvements and action on the product. Moreover helps other customers too on their purchase decisions.
Please note, we will store your email in our systems if you are giving the review in log-in status. We will NOT use the email for any promotions purpose, but only for contacting you in case issues and clarification related to the product. Your email will NOT be shared with 3rd parties and will be deleted from our systems after 1 year from storage date.