A heated tube that delivers air at comfortable temperature and humidity levels. A key component of ResMed’s Climate Control humidification solution for AirSense 10 and AirCurve 10 devices.
For use only with AirSense 10 series of device, when the HumidAir is attached.
The ClimateLineAir™ heated tube is a key component of ResMed’s Climate Control humidification solution for Air 10 devices. Smart technology delivers air at a consistent, comfortable temperature and humidity and protects you from moisture accumulating in the tube so you can enjoy the simple pleasure of a restful night.
- Comfortable: small, slim and sleek, this mask heated tube is designed to offer greater flexibility and less mask drag for a more comfortable night’s sleep.
- Intelligent temperature: thanks to a temperature sensor built into the tube, the Climate Control algorithm is able to deliver consistent, comfortable temperature at the mask.
- Intelligent humidity: the Climate Control algorithm automatically adjusts to changes in ambient conditions. It maintains a comfortable humidity level and is designed to prevent rainout, even if the temperature drops overnight.
- A complete solution: Climate Control is an advanced humidification solution. The ClimateLineAir tube is part of ResMed's Climate Control solution based on AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 devices.
- 2 meters
Delivery & Returns
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, orders placed in our eshop as well as via telephone are taking approx. 10 working days longer. We will fulfill as soon as we can.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.
Really nice both I and my spouse enjoy it really like the auto temperature feature.a must buy– 22-Oct-2017 –