ResMed CPAP mask wipes (14)
A fast, easy and convenient way to remove dirt and oils from your mask without hardening or deteriorating any parts. Cleaning optimises the seal of the mask and provides a fresh, healthy therapy experience. Individually wrapped for convenience.
- Travel-friendly: 14 individually-wrapped wipes for travel.
- Efficient: quickly remove dirt, oils and organic residues for a healthier, more comfortable therapy experience and an optimised seal. Please note that this product does not replace regular cleaning.
- Natural: these 100% cotton wipes contain an unscented cleaning agent and aloe vera and are free from alcohol and latex.
- Practical: also available in a 62-wipe container for home use.
- Ideal for daily cleaning of the AirTouch F20 memory foam cushion
Unless using these wipes to clean the AirTouch F20 memory foam cushion, please note that this product does not replace regular cleaning. Please see your mask user guide for cleaning instructions.
Delivery & Returns
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, orders placed in our eshop as well as via telephone are taking approx. 10 working days longer. We will fulfill as soon as we can.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.
Be the first to review this product.
Reviewing the product gives ResMed the opportunity to consider further improvements and action on the product. Moreover helps other customers too on their purchase decisions.
Please note, we will store your email in our systems if you are giving the review in log-in status. We will NOT use the email for any promotions purpose, but only for contacting you in case issues and clarification related to the product. Your email will NOT be shared with 3rd parties and will be deleted from our systems after 1 year from storage date.