AirFit N30 mask kit for AirMini users
The N30 for AirMini mask kit includes:
- AirFit N30 for AirMini under-the-nose nasal mask, including SW, S, M cushion sizes
- AirMini N30 Set-up Kit with HumidX waterless humidification
- AirMini app (free download)
Please note you cannot use a standard AirFit N30 mask with an AirMini device. You must use an AirFit N30 for AirMini mask or other compatible mask that works with AirMini's special venting technology.
Products available on this Store are intended for sale in the United Kingdom only.
For info on the product instruction’s languages please refer to the product description below.
The AirFit N30 Mask Kit for AirMini includes a special version of the AirFit N30 minimalist nasal mask which is specifically designed to work with the AirMini. The kit is ideal if you already have an AirMini and want to use it with our latest under-the-nose nasal mask.
The N30 for AirMini mask kit includes:
- AirFit N30 for AirMini nasal mask (includes SW, S, M cushion sizes)
- AirMini tube (1.8m) that connects the mask to the device
- 1 HumidX* designed for most climates and sleep environments.
- 1 HumidX Plus* suitable for dry conditions when higher levels of humidification are needed, including aircraft cabins.
- AirMini app that can be used to activate your machine, manage comfort options and monitor your sleep therapy online. The AirMini app is available for iPhone (iOS version 10.2 minimum) and Android (version 4.4 minimum).
AirFit N30 for AirMini: This special version of the AirFit N30 nasal minimalist mask has been designed to work with the AirMini's special venting technology. Standard AirFit N30 masks are not compatible with the AirMini device.
The AirFit N30 for AirMini mask includes a built-in vent that features AirMini's innovative ActiveAir technology. This special vent allows you to insert the HumidX* waterless humidification system directly between you and the vent for efficient humidification1.
The AirFit N30 for AirMini is designed to be as unobtrusive and comfortable as possible. It is easy to fit, clean and assemble.
*Each HumidX lasts for 30 days once it has been removed from the packaging. If you would like to stock up with additional supplies, HumidX and HumidX Plus are also available to buy in packs of 3 and 6.
Ask your doctor or homecare provider about using ResMed's nasal CPAP masks to treat your sleep apnoea. If you think you might have sleep apnoea but haven't been diagnosed, discuss your concerns with your doctor.
1. Alison Hansford et al. Performance of a Mask System Incorporating a Heat and Moisture Exchanger. 2017 ResMed Science Center, white paper.
|Type||Nasal cradle mask|
|Free of Latex/PVC/DEHP/Phthalate||Yes|
|Included in Package||ResMed AirFit N30 for AirMini mask kit (including AirFit N30 for AirMini Nasal mask system (frame, headgear, 3 cushions (Small, Small Wide, and Medium)), AirMini Tube x1, HumidX x1, HumidX Plus x1) and AirFit N30 for AirMini user guide (consult user guide for available languages).|
|Material||Silicone, plastic, nylon/elastane, felt|
Setting up your AirMini CPAP machine with AirFit N30 nasal mask
1.Plug the power supply unit into your machine and then into the power outlet.
2.Connect the grey end of the air tubing to your machine.
Adding optional humidification
1.To use the optional HumidX or HumidX, twist open the connector.
2.Insert the HumidX or HumidX Plus with the blue or grey side facing down towards the tube.
3.Close the connector by twisting the ends back together until they lock into place.
Connecting your AirMini machine and smart device
1.Ensure you have the latest version of the AirMini app installed on your smart device. If not,download it from the App Store or Google Play.
2.Ensure Bluetooth is enabled on your smart device. Refer to the user guide for your smart device if necessary.
3.Open the AirMini app: you’ll be greeted with a welcome screen.
5.When prompted by the AirMini app, press the Bluetooth button on your AirMini machine.
6.When the light on your machine flashes blue, Bluetooth is enabled and ready to connect.
7.Tap Connect on the smart device.
8.Wait until your machine appears in the accessory selection list.
9.Select your machine from the list to connect.
How to clean the AirFit N30 for AirMini
1.Every day, separate the mask into its main component parts, namely the nasal pillows, frame and mask tube.
2.Remove the HumidX before cleaning. Please note that the HumidX must not be washed.
3.Gently rub each mask component in warm water (~30°C or 86°F) and mild liquid detergent until clean, paying particular attention to the small openings in the pillows.
4.Rinse well under running water and allow to air dry out of direct sunlight.
Delivery & Returns
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, orders placed in our eshop as well as via telephone are taking approx. 10 working days longer. We will fulfill as soon as we can.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.
Be the first to review this product.
Reviewing the product gives ResMed the opportunity to consider further improvements and action on the product. Moreover helps other customers too on their purchase decisions.
Please note, we will store your email in our systems if you are giving the review in log-in status. We will NOT use the email for any promotions purpose, but only for contacting you in case issues and clarification related to the product. Your email will NOT be shared with 3rd parties and will be deleted from our systems after 1 year from storage date.