Compact full-face mask for CPAP sleep apnoea therapy, with QuietAirTM elbow vent. Very good fit1, comfort and visual freedom. Innovative technology for a simple, effective, user-friendly experience.
We also have the AirFit F20 for Her – same good fit1 but designed for Women.
Products available on this Store are intended for sale in the United Kingdom, only.
For info on the product instruction’s languages please refer to the product description below.
ResMed AirFit™ F20 is a compact full-face mask that offers a very good fit1. Suitable for people who breathe through their mouth.
- Very good fit: easy to use, AirFit F20 is designed to deliver a robust seal for people of all shapes, sizes and ethnic backgrounds. In fact, a European study showed it fits 94% of people who try it!1
- Comfortable: our advanced InfinitySeal™ silicone cushion is designed to adjust to your movements for comfort and stability throughout the night.
- Easy to use: magnetic clips for quick fitting. In terms of stability and ease of use, the majority of patients prefer AirFit F20 to the current market-leading full-face mask.1
- Extra movement: if you have memories of being woken, put them behind you. Flexible fabric-lined frame delivers breadth of fit while adding comfort.
- QuietAir™ vent: the ResMed QuietAir diffuser vent limits noise4 and gently disperses exhaled air, making the AirFit F20 one of ResMed's quietest masks4
- Full face: a full-face mask is a smart choice if you breathe through your mouth when you sleep.
- Effective therapy: tested to perform up to high therapy pressure5, bilevel and NIV therapies as well as standard CPAP. The mask’s reliable InfinitySeal, advanced technology and good fit1 help to ensure a relaxing therapy experience.
Ask your doctor or homecare provider about using ResMed AirFit F20 to treat your sleep apnoea. If you think you might have sleep apnoea but haven't been diagnosed, discuss your concerns with your doctor.
1. ResMed fitting study of 39 patients, conducted in 2015. Data on file; ID A3830701.
2. ResMed internal study of existing 22 ResMed patients, conducted between 26/04/2016 – 27/05/2016 comparing the market leading mask with AirFit F20. Preliminary patient study – data on file; ID A3810791.
3. Use of masks with magnetic components is contraindicated in patients with the following pre-existing conditions: a metallic haemostatic clip implanted in the head to repair an aneurysm and/
or metallic splinters in one or both eyes.
4. Noise emission values in accordance with ISO 4871 at a distance of 1 m, with uncertainty of 3 dBA. Refer to AirFit F20 user guide.
5. AirFit F20 is validated at therapy pressures from 3 to 40 cm H2O. Refer to AirFit F20 user guide.
|Type||Full face mask|
|Free of Latex/PVC/DEHP/Phthalate||Yes|
|Included in Package||ResMed AirFit F20 mask system (incl. frame, elbow, headgear, cushion) and AirFit F20 user guide (consult user guide for available languages).|
|Material||Silicone, plastic, nylon/elastane, metal magnets, felt|
Please see below for expert hints and tips on living well and keeping your equipment in great condition.
User guide: download the User Guide for detailed information about your AirFit F20.
How to mangage leak
How to use the quick release elbow
Sizing: use the links below to download our simple sizing guide. This is the best option for getting an accurate fit. If you don’t want to use a template, refer to our sizing guidelines in the table below. Use a straight ruler to measure the distance from the bridge of your nose (between your eyes) to the dip between your lower lip and your chin. If you are between sizes, we suggest you choose the larger size.
Cushion size (AirFit F20)
Face Height – fit range (mm)
Small / For Her Small
Delivery & Returns
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, orders placed in our eshop as well as via telephone are taking approx. 10 working days longer. We will fulfill as soon as we can.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.
During the time I have been using a cpap I have had many full face masks. The airfit f20 is by far the best mask I have ever used.– 02-Sep-2019 – Size: Small
I have had to use a cpath machine for many years now and my heart rate goes hay wire if I fall asleep with out it I have had numerous masks to go with it but this is really the best thing I have ever had so quite and no face rash it’s amazing 😉 no more pulling the mask off in the night and yep after my 2nd hart attack at the age off 44 my wife is finally starting to sleep again with out the worries of waking up to get me put it back on so must say thank you for all you time and effort that you have put in this mask– 24-Jan-2019 – Size: Small