Lightweight comfort, a sense of freedom, and a quiet night's sleep. The latest in sleep apnoea technology, delivering up to 40 minutes more sleep per night compared to the ResMed Swift FX mask1.
ALL 3 SIZES OF PILLOWS (S, M & L) ARE SUPPLIED WITH THIS MASK
Products available on this Store are intended for sale in the United Kingdom, only.
For info on the product instruction’s languages please refer to the product description below.
If you need an AirFit P10 mask compatible with AirMini, please buy the AirFit P10 for AirMini version.
- Quiet and light: approximately 50% quieter and 50% lighter than the Swift FX2.
- Supplied with all 3 sizes of nasal pillows - S, M & L.
- Comfortable: minimal facial contact and a real sense of freedom – you'll barely notice you're wearing it.
- Restful: studies show you could enjoy more than 40 minutes of extra sleep per night compared to the ResMed Swift FX mask1,2.
- Unobtrusive: QuietAir™ woven-mesh venting gently directs air away from you and your bed partner.
- Effective: dual-wall technology seals on contact and stays sealed, even when you move around.
- Liberating: flexible, durable flexi-tube offers full freedom of movement without compromising seal.
- Easy to use: minimalist design ensures fast and easy assembly, fitting and cleaning.
- Easy to wear: innovative QuickFit™ elastic headgear is snug, stable and auto-adjusting – you'll find it easy to slip your mask on and off.
|Free of Latex/PVC/DEHP/Phthalate||Yes|
|Included in Package||ResMed AirFit P10 setup pack (incl. frame, headgear, 3 cushions (Small, Medium and Large)) and AirFit P10 user guide (to see available languages consult user guide).|
|Material||Silicone, plastic, nylon/elastane|
We want you to benefit from the best treatment. Please see below for expert hints and tips on looking after your equipment and living well with sleep apnoea.
How to fit your mask
How to clean and assemble your AirFit™ P10 nasal pillows CPAP mask
- User guide: download the user guide pdf for detailed information about your AirFit P10.
- Cleaning: you should clean your mask every day as bacteria, perspiration, facial oils and other dirt can build up quickly. For detailed instructions on cleaning, please see the user guide above or the instruction booklet that's delivered with your mask. We recommend ResMed's special cleaning spray for CPAP masks or CPAP mask cleaning wipes.
- Replacing your mask: masks are like any other accessory you use regularly – eventually it wears out and needs to be replaced. Consult our mask replacement FAQs for advice on replacing your mask and its individual components.
- Choice: unsure which mask will be best for your individual therapeutic requirements? Consult our mask choice FAQs for advice and recommendations.
- Insider tip for a perfect fit: pull the headgear straps just tight enough for a cushion of air to build up within the thin outer membrane. This also helps to avoid leakage, prevents the cushion from slipping, and reduces pressure on the bridge of the nose and upper lip.
Delivery & Returns
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, orders placed in our eshop as well as via telephone are taking approx. 10 working days longer. We will fulfill as soon as we can.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.
Having now used the AirFit 110 for several month's, I have to say it's the best nasel cushion mask I have used. However there is room for improvement., the head straps could have Velcro adjustments on them, instead of the small plastic disc which come off and then you have to search the bed in the morning to find it. Like the previous review would have given it five stars.– 11-Mar-2018 – Size: Standard
This mask is so light and easy to use. It's very comfortable and easy to clean. The pillows are soft and fit snugly resting gently into each nostril. Only negative is that over time the elasticated band stretches and there is no adjustment. It would be easy for ResMed to incorporate an adjustment sliding buckle. If it had this feature I would give it 5 stars.– 22-Oct-2017 – Size: Standard