The AirFit P30i nasal pillows mask features a top-of-the-head tube design that makes it easier to sleep in any position. The pillows cushion features a QuietAir™ vent for a relaxing bedroom environment. Enjoy the freedom to move in your sleep and get close to your bed partner.
This is a Standard mask and includes both a Small and Medium nasal pillows cushion.
Please be advised the AirFit P30i is not compatible for use with AirMini. For all AirMini compatible masks, click here
Products available on this Store are intended for sale in the United Kingdom, only.
For info on the product instruction’s languages please refer to the product description below.
ResMed AirFit™ P30i is a nasal pillows mask from the AirFit 30 series range which gives you the freedom to sleep in any position and get close to your bed partner. The discreet, minimalist design features a convenient top-of-the-head tube design, a pillows cushion with an integrated QuietAir vent and a self-adjusting SpringFit frame for a stable fit.¹,²
Key features of AirFit P30i:
- Nasal pillows cushion uses dual-wall technology to create a reliable seal¹
- An integrated QuietAir™ vent that gently diffuses a whisper of exhaled air3
- Self-adjusting SpringFit frame is quick to fit and stays comfortably in place all night¹,², even when you move in your sleep
- Simple but sophisticated elbow features quick-release technology for easy connection and disconnection at night and 360° rotation for greater freedom of movement
- Soft, integrated sleeves complement the streamlined mask profile and create a soft and comfortable experience4
- Features a convenient modular system meaning you can use an N30i nasal cradle cushion or a P30i pillows cushion with the same comfortable tube-up frame and headgear.
There are two starter packs, each of which is delivered with 1 frame and 2 nasal pillows cushions as follows:
- Small starter pack: 1 small frame, 1 small pillows cushion, 1 medium pillows cushion
- Standard starter pack: 1 Standard frame, 1 small pillows cushion, 1 medium pillows cushion
Please note: Standard frame is bigger than the small frame.
A Large pillows cushion (L size) can be ordered separately if you find that the size M is too small.
Ask your doctor or homecare provider about using ResMed AirFit P30i to treat your sleep apnoea.
If you think you might have sleep apnoea but haven't been diagnosed, discuss your concerns with your doctor.
1. ResMed external 14-day clinical study of 23 ResMed patients, conducted between 30/05/2018 - 22/06/2018. Data on file; ID A4387859.
2. ResMed external 7-day clinical study of 24 ResMed and non-ResMed patients, conducted between 21/02/2018 - 12/03/2018. Data on file; ID A4320645.
3. Sound power level of 21 dBA - AirFit P30i user guide, ResMed Ltd 2018. ID A4461185.
4. ResMed external fitting study of 37 ResMed and non-ResMed patients, conducted between 09/04/2018 - 20/04/2018. Data on file; ID A4327753.
|Type||Nasal pillows mask|
|Free of Latex/PVC/DEHP/Phthalate||Yes|
|Included in Package||ResMed AirFit P30i setup pack (incl. AirFit P30i conduit frame, headgear, 2 cushions (Small and Medium)) and AirFit P30i user guide (to see available languages consult user guide).|
|Weight||117g for standard and small (1 frame + 1 cushion + 1 headgear + 1 elbow)|
|Material||Silicone, plastic, nylon/elastane, felt|
AirFit P30i - 'How to' videos:
Selecting a frame size
How to fit your mask
Vent removal instructions
Cleaning: We recommend handwashing your mask cushion after each use, using a mild liquid detergent in a bowl of warm water. All other mask components should be handwashed in the same way at least weekly.
How to clean daily
Refer to the Accessories
Delivery & Returns
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, orders placed in our eshop as well as via telephone are taking approx. 10 working days longer. We will fulfill as soon as we can.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.
Be the first to review this product.
Reviewing the product gives ResMed the opportunity to consider further improvements and action on the product. Moreover helps other customers too on their purchase decisions.
Please note, we will store your email in our systems if you are giving the review in log-in status. We will NOT use the email for any promotions purpose, but only for contacting you in case issues and clarification related to the product. Your email will NOT be shared with 3rd parties and will be deleted from our systems after 1 year from storage date.