AirFit™ F30i - full face mask
- Top-of-the-head tube connection makes it easy for you to sleep in any position.1
- Under-the-nose design: forget discomfort and red marks on the nasal bridge.
- Quick-release elbow and wide field of vision contribute to a feeling of freedom.
- Convenient, intuitive magnetic clips2 guide the headgear to the frame quickly for a full face mask that’s fast to fit and easy to take on and off.1
The mask comes in five different sizes. You can choose between a frame in size Small with a small cushion, a frame in size Standard with a small cushion, a frame in size Standard with a medium cushion, a frame in size Standard with a wide cushion, and a frame in size Large with a medium cushion. Please have a look in the advice and videos section where you'll find helpful tools to correctly choose your size.
Products available in this Store are intended for sale in the United Kingdom only.
For information on the product instruction languages please refer to the product description below.
The F30i mask is designed to be noticeably more compact and convenient than a traditional full face mask for sleep apnoea treatment. It liberates your visual field so wearing glasses and reading are a breeze with the F30i CPAP mask. The AirFit™ F30i full face mask, is designed to make it easy to sleep in any position you choose. The tubing of the F30i full face CPAP mask is directed away from your body while 360° rotation allows it to move fluidly when you roll over.
AirFit™ F30i starter pack makes it easy to buy your full face mask for your sleep apnoea treatment. Each convenient pack contains everything you need: a cushion, headgear and a special F30i conduit frame. See more full face CPAP masks.
1. ResMed external clinical study of 51 current full face CPAP mask users, conducted between 24/10/2018 - 20/11/2018, 2018 data on file; ID A4484728.
2. Use of masks with magnetic components is contraindicated in patients with the following pre-existing conditions: a metallic haemostatic clip implanted in the head to repair an aneurysm and/or metallic splinters in one or both eyes.
|Type||Full face mask|
|Size||Frame S, Cushion S|
|Free of Latex/PVC/DEHP/Phthalate||Yes|
|Included in Package||ResMed AirFit F30i mask system (incl. conduit frame, elbow, headgear, cushion) and AirFit F30i user guide (to see available languages consult user guide).|
|Material||Silicone, plastic, nylon/elastane, metal magnets|
Watch our videos on how to find the right size for your AirFit F30i, how to fit it, and how to clean it.
Finding the right mask cushion size. (For help with finding the right frame, see our fitting template)
ResMed AirFit F30i: Fitting your full face CPAP mask
ResMed AirFit F30i: How to put together your CPAP mask
ResMed AirFit F30i: How to take apart your CPAP mask
Find your size with the handy template. If you have particularly strong features, you might require a large conduit frame or a wide cushion. These can be ordered separately.
Step 1 - Print out the fitting template, make sure it is printed to scale
Step 2 - Cut out along the dotted line
Step 3 - Refer to the diagrams on the template to determine cushion size
Step 4 - Refer to diagram on the right to determine frame size
ResMed AirFit F30i: How to pick the right mask cushion size
If you want to get to know the AirFit F30i even better, you might want to have a look in the user guide. If you have any questions about the products, or how to order online, please do not hesitate to contact our client service.
Daily cleaning of your AirFit F30i full face CPAP mask
ResMed AirFit F30i: Daily full face CPAP mask cleaning
ResMed AirFit F30i: Weekly full face CPAP mask cleaning
Are you worried about ordering the wrong size? Don't be! With our fitting template, choosing the right size is easy and fast.
Delivery & Returns
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, orders placed in our eshop as well as via telephone are taking approx. 10 working days longer. We will fulfill as soon as we can.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.
Be the first to review this product.
Reviewing the product gives ResMed the opportunity to consider further improvements and action on the product. Moreover helps other customers too on their purchase decisions.
Please note, we will store your email in our systems if you are giving the review in log-in status. We will NOT use the email for any promotions purpose, but only for contacting you in case issues and clarification related to the product. Your email will NOT be shared with 3rd parties and will be deleted from our systems after 1 year from storage date.