AirMini™ DC/DC Converter
Can be used to run your AirMini™ from a 12V or 24V DC power source. The ideal solution if you need to connect your AirMini to a car, truck, caravan, boat or other vehicle equipped with a suitable power source.
(AirMini device not included; shown for illustrative purposes only)
The AirMini DC/DC Converter 65W allows you to operate your machine from a vehicle cigarette lighter socket (12V or 24V DC power source) in a car, boat, or other vehicle equipped with a suitable battery.
The AirMini DC/DC Converter 65W is specifically for use with the AirMini machine.
|Included in Package||User Guide|
|Length (connector to connector)||9.8 ft (3 m)|
|Fuse type||Slow blow, high breaking capacity|
|Input||12V/24V - 8/4A|
|Output||24V - 2.71A|
|Operating temperature||+41°F to +95°F (+5°C to +35°C)|
|Operating humidity||10 to 95% RH non-condensing|
|Operating altitude||Sea level to 8,500’ (2,591 m); air pressure range 1013 hPa (1013 cmH2O) to 738 hPa (738 cmH2O)|
|Storage and transport temperature||-13°F to +158°F (-25°C to +70°C)|
|Storage and transport humidity||5 to 95% RH non-condensing|
|Design life||5 years|
|Electromagnetic compatibility||Product complies with all applicable electromagnetic compatibility requirements (EMC) according to IEC60601-1-2, for residential, commercial and light industry environments. Portable RF Communications equipment (including peripherals such as antenna cables and external antenna) should be no closer than 10 cm to any part of the AirMini system. Otherwise degradation of the performance of this equipment could result. Information regarding the electromagnetic emissions and immunity of this ResMed device can be found on www.resmed.com, on the Products page under Service and Support.|
Most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.