AirSense™ 10 Tubing Elbow
The AirSense 10 tubing elbow helps with improved hose routing and can be used to save space on your bedside table. It can be used for all non- heated tubes.
Products available on this store are intended for sale in the United Kingdom, only.
Improved hose routing
Using the AirSense 10 hose connection enables you to attach all non-heatable breathing hoses at right angles to the back of your ResMed device from AirSense 10 devices. The breathing tube is already angled by 90 degrees on the device through the AirSense 10 tube connection and led directly to your CPAP mask via the sleep therapy device.
With the use of the hose adapter, you save valuable space on your bedside table and can handily set up the device with the front facing you. This means that you can also operate your CPAP machine quickly and easily during sleep apnoea therapy.
Please refer to the user guide for relevant information related to any warnings and precautions to be considered before and during use of the product.
Ask your doctor about using this medical device to treat your obstructive sleep apnoea.
|Included in Package||
AirSense 10 tubing elbow instruction sheet.
Most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.