AirSense™ 10 and S9™ Hypoallergenic filters - 2 pack
Block fine particles and larger matter from entering your device with these CPAP Hypoallergenic air filters that are suitable for use with the ResMed S9 series and the AirSense 10 series. Each pack contains 2 filters.
Also available in a AirSense 10 and S9 Filter - 12 Pack.
Products available on this Store are intended for sale in the United Kingdom, only.
Hypoallergenic air filters are designed to block fine particles and larger matter from entering your therapy device. The ResMed hypoallergenic air filter is suitable for people susceptible to allergies.
- Versatile: compatible with ResMed's S9 series and Air10™ series sleep apnoea therapy devices.
- Hypoallergenic: suitable for people susceptible to allergies.
- Effective: made from a combination of materials that are engineered to prevent fine particles and larger matter from entering your device.
- Disposable: with normal use, these filters need to be replaced every 6 months. Filters should also be replaced on a one-off basis if they are damaged, torn or blocked by dust or dirt. These filters are not suitable for washing.
Please note that this pack contains 2 CPAP hypoallergenic air filters. A larger pack with 12-pack Hypoallergenic Filters is also available.
Please refer to the user guides for relevant information related to any warnings and precautions to be considered before and during use of the product.
Ask your doctor about using this medical device to treat your obstructive sleep apnoea.
|Type||CPAP Air filter|
|Maintenance||Should be replaced at least every 6 months.|
|Included in Package||2 pack of S9 or AirSense 10 CPAP hypoallergenic air filters, user guide|
Most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.