ResMed Standard Tubing Wrap
A smooth, heat-retaining cover for your standard tube. Designed to reduce rainout and minimise drag on your bedclothes and your mask to provide a comfortable experience.
Standard tubing wrap is a smooth, heat-retaining cover for your air tube that helps to make your CPAP therapy more comfortable. The micro-fibre filling aims to promote heat retention to reduce rainout. The sleek cover is designed to reduce drag on your bedclothes and your mask for peaceful night.
- Comfortable: the soft, smooth covering slides easily across your bedcling.
- Reduced rainout: the heat-retaining micro-fibre lining helps to prevent rainout, for a more comfortable therapy experience.
- Practical: the wrap is designed to fit ResMed's standard 2-metre CPAP tubing.
Most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.