ResMed Tubing Standard
Standard, universal tubing with an inner diameter of 19 mm. Only suitable for devices from the ResMed S8TM series and those prior to this, as well as with compatible devices from other manufacturers.
Standard, universal tubing with an inner diameter of 19 mm. Please check your therapy device user guide for device-specific tubing recommendations and requirements.
- Simple: standard, universal tubing with an inner diameter of 19 mm.
- Adaptable: compatible with devices from the ResMed S8™ and previous series, as well as with compatible devices from other manufacturers.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, orders placed in our eshop as well as via telephone are taking approx. 10 working days longer. We will fulfill as soon as we can.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.
This is much better than my original tubing as the fittings are more secure so no more problems in the night of it coming off and waking us up!– 22-Oct-2017 –