AirMini™ Bundle Offer (without mask)
AirMini bundle offer for F20
AirMini bundle offers (without mask) are made for patients who already use one of these CPAP masks:
Each bundles includes:
- AirMini AutoSet machine
- Mask set-up pack to connect your CPAP mask to the AirMini device
- AirMini app (free download)
Please note, the AirMini travel device has a higher sound level compared with ResMed home devices (29dBA compared with 27dBA for home devices). This may result in a different perceived sound from the device.
Products available on this Store are intended for sale in the United Kingdom, only. For info on the product instruction’s languages please refer to the product description below.
This AirMini bundle offer is designed for sleep apnoea patients who already have an AirFit F20, AirFit F20 for Her or AirTouch F20 full-face mask , and would like to use it with the AirMini CPAP machine.
This bundle offer includes:
- AirMini AutoSet machine: this compact AirMini device uses the same algorithms that underpin ResMed’s bedside devices, and offers features such as AutoRamp, Expiratory Pressure Relief and Smart Start and Stop. The AirMini can be operated with a one-touch button or you can use the AirMini smartphone app to customise your therapy comfort to your inpidual needs and view your treatment data. Supplied with two mains cables; one for UK and one for use within the EU.
- AirMini F20 Set-up kit: This set-up kit has three components: 1 pre-assembled F20 connector which enables you to connect your existing F20 to the AirMini device, 1 HumidX F20 waterless humidification system* that clicks directly in the F20 cushion and 1 flexible AirMini tube. Read more about AirMini F20 Set-up Kit.
- AirMini app (free download): Use the smartphone AirMini app to activate your machine, manage comfort options and monitor your sleep therapy online. AirMini app is available for iPhone (iOS version 10.2 minimum) and Android (version 4.4 minimum).
Please refer to the user guides for relevant information related to any warnings and precautions to be considered before and during use of the products.
Ask your doctor or homecare provider about using ResMed's full-face CPAP masks to treat your sleep apnoea. If you think you might have sleep apnoea but haven't been diagnosed, discuss your concerns with your doctor.
|Included in Package
|ResMed AirMini AutoSet machine and AirMini user guide (consult user guide for available languages)., AirMini F20 Set-up kit (incl. F20 connector for AirMini x1, AirMini Tube x1, HumidX F20 x1).
|Meets Federal Aviation Administration requirements for all phases of air travel
|AutoSet, AutoSet for Her, CPAP
Watch our videos to learn more about AirMini travel CPAP and how to use HumidX F20.
Setting up your AirMini CPAP machine with AirFit F20.
1. Plug the power supply unit into your machine and then into the power outlet.
2. Connect the grey end of the air tubing to your machine.
Adding optional humidification
1. To add the HumidX F20 to your mask first align the left and right indicators to your mask cushion and frame.
2. Using the blue tabs on the top and bottom, insert the HumidX F20 into the slots around the air inlet of the mask cushion and frame until it clicks in place.
Connecting your AirMini machine and smart device
1. Ensure you have the latest version of the AirMini app installed on your smart device. If not, download it from the App Store or Google Play depending on your device.
2. Also ensure Bluetooth is enabled on your smart device. Refer to your smart device’s user guide for instructions as needed.
3. Open the AirMini app and you’ll be greeted with a welcome screen.
5. When prompted by the AirMini app, press the Bluetooth button on your AirMini machine.
6. When the light on your machine flashes blue, Bluetooth is enabled and it is ready to connect.
7. On the smart device, tap Connect.
8. Wait until your machine appears in the accessory selection list.
9. Select your machine from the list to connect.
Download AirMini User Guide for detailed recommendations on how to set up, clean and use your AirMini solution.
Download AirMini app patient e-help guide for details on changing your comfort settings and tracking your sleep:
- eHelp Guide for iPhone AirMini app
- eHelp Guide for Android AirMini app
1.As of 06 February 2020. 136 mm (W) x 84 mm (D) x 52 mm (H), 250 cm³
Most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
For full information on Delivery, please click here
From the time your order is received you can return it within 14 days.
For full information on Returns, please click here
VAT relief is available on most products in the ResMed online shop.
To understand if you are eligible for VAT relief and how to claim this within your order (as we are unable to refund any VAT paid in error), please click here for further information.