AirMini™ Bundle Offer with F20 Mask
Save £55 when buying the AirMini bundle with AirFit F20 full-face mask
AirMini bundle offer with AirFit F20 for Her mask, size S
This bundle includes:
- AirMini AutoSet machine
- AirFit F20 for Her full-face mask designed for women
- AirMini F20 set-up kit, including HumidX waterless humidification
- AirMini app (free download)
For info on the product instruction’s languages please refer to the product description below.
Small in size, smart with features, and using proven AutoSet algorithms1-4, AirMini solutions provide you with the quality therapy you’ve come to expect from ResMed in a truly compact and travel-friendly package.
This bundle offer includes all the components you need to start sleep therapy:
- AirMini AutoSet machine: the compact AirMini device uses the same algorithms as ResMed’s bedside devices and offers features such as AutoRamp, Expiratory Pressure Relief and Smart Start and Stop. The AirMini can be operated with a one-touch button or you can use the AirMini smartphone app to customise your therapy comfort and view your treatment data. It is supplied with two mains cables so you can use your device in the UK and the EU. Read more here
- AirFit F20 for Her: ResMed AirFit F20 for Her is a compact full-face mask designed for women that offers an effective seal at high pressures5. Read more about AirFit F20 for Her
- AirMini F20 set-up kit: the set-up kit has three components: 1 pre-assembled F20 connector so you can connect the AirFit F20 for Her to the AirMini device, 1 HumidX F20 waterless humidification system* that clicks directly in the F20 cushion, and 1 flexible AirMini tube. Read more about AirMini F20 Set-up Kit.
- AirMini app: use the AirMini app to activate your machine, manage comfort options and monitor your sleep therapy online. The AirMini app is available for iPhone (iOS version 10.2 minimum) and Android (version 4.4 minimum).
Ask your doctor or homecare provider about using ResMed's full-face CPAP masks to treat your sleep apnoea. If you think you might have sleep apnoea but haven't been diagnosed, discuss your concerns with your doctor.
1. Netzel et al. APAP device technology and correlation with patient compliance. Somnologie - Schlafforschung und Schlafmedizin 2014; DOI: 10.1007/s11818-014-0662-0.
2. Isetta et al. Comparative assessment of several automatic CPAP devices responses: a bench test study. ERJ Open Res 2015; 1:00031-2015.
3. Zhu et al. All APAPs are not equivalent for the treatment of sleep disordered breathing: a bench evaluation of eleven commercially available devices. J Clin Sleep Med 2015 11(7):725-34.
4. Isetta et al. Novel Approach to Simulate Sleep Apnea Patients for Evaluation Positive Pressure Therapy Devices. PLoS ONE 11(3): e0151530.doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0151530.
5. AirFit F20 is validated at therapy pressures from 3 to 40 cm H2O - refer to AirFit F20 user guide.
|Included in Package||ResMed AirMini AutoSet machine and AirMini user guide (consult user guide for available languages), AirMini F20 set-up kit (including F20 connector for AirMini x1, AirMini Tube x1, HumidX F20 x1), AirFit F20 full face mask system (including frame system, headgear and cushion) and AirFit F20 user guide (consult user guide for available languages).|
|Aircraft use||Meets Federal Aviation Administration requirements for all phases of air travel|
|Modes||AutoSet, AutoSet for Her, CPAP|
Watch our videos to learn more about AirMini travel CPAP and AirFit F20 full face mask and learn how to use HumidX F20.
Enjoy the benefits of AirMini, the smallest1 portable CPAP machine:
Discover the AirFit F20 full-face CPAP mask:
How to insert HumidX F20 waterless humidification into F20 full face CPAP mask:
Check out our advice on AirFit F20 for Her size selection and AirMini set up.
Setting up your AirMini CPAP machine with AirFit F20 for Her
1. Plug the power supply unit into your machine and then into the power outlet.
2. Connect the grey end of the air tubing to your machine.
Adding optional humidification
1. To add the HumidX F20 to your mask, first align the left and right indicators to your mask cushion and frame.
2. Using the blue tabs on the top and bottom, insert the HumidX F20 into the slots around the air inlet of the mask cushion and frame until it clicks into place.
Connecting your AirMini machine and smart device
1. Ensure you have the latest version of the AirMini app installed on your smart device. If not, download it from the App Store or Google Play.
2. Ensure Bluetooth is enabled on your smart device. Refer to the user guide for your smart device if you need instructions.
3. Open the AirMini app: you’ll be greeted with a welcome screen.
5. When prompted by the AirMini app, press the Bluetooth button on your AirMini machine.
6. When the light on your machine flashes blue, Bluetooth is enabled and ready to connect.
7. Tap Connect on the smart device.
8. Wait until your machine appears in the accessory selection list.
9. Select your machine from the list to connect.
Select the correct AirFit F20 cushion size
Step 1: Print out the fitting template. Make sure it is printed to scale.
Step 2: Cut out along the dotted line.
Step 3: Refer to the diagram on template to find the most appropriate cushion size.
1. As of 06 February 2020. 136 mm (W) x 84 mm (H) x 52 mm (D), 250 cm³.
Most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.
Be the first to review this product.
Reviewing the product gives ResMed the opportunity to consider further improvements and action on the product. Moreover helps other customers too on their purchase decisions.
Please note, we will store your email in our systems if you are giving the review in log-in status. We will NOT use the email for any promotions purpose, but only for contacting you in case issues and clarification related to the product. Your email will NOT be shared with 3rd parties and will be deleted from our systems after 1 year from storage date.