AirMini™ Bundle Offer with P10 Mask
AirMini bundle offer with AirFit P10 for AirMini - incl. S, M & L size pillows
The bundle includes:
- AirMini AutoSet machine
- AirFit P10 for AirMini nasal pillows mask
- AirMini P10 Set-up Kit including HumidX waterless humidification
- AirMini app (free download)
Please note, the AirMini travel device has a higher sound level compared with ResMed home devices (29dBA compared with 27dBA for home devices). This may result in a different perceived sound from the device.
Products available on this Store are intended for sale in the United Kingdom only. For info on the product instruction’s languages please refer to the product description below.
Small in size, smart with features, and using proven AutoSet algorithms1-4, AirMini solutions provide you with the quality therapy you’ve come to expect from ResMed in a truly compact and travel-friendly package.
This bundle offer includes all the components you need to start sleep therapy:
- AirMini AutoSet machine: the compact AirMini device uses the same algorithms as ResMed’s bedside devices and offers features such as AutoRamp, Expiratory Pressure Relief and Smart Start and Stop. The AirMini can be operated with a one-touch button or you can use the AirMini app to customise your therapy comfort and view your treatment data. It is supplied with two mains cables so you can use your device in the UK and the EU.
- AirFit P10 for AirMini : this special version of the AirFit P10 nasal pillows mask has been designed to work exclusively with the AirMini device. Standard AirFit P10 masks are not compatible with the AirMini device due to its innovative venting technology. The AirFit P10 for AirMini mask is designed to be as unobtrusive and comfortable as possible. It is easy to fit, clean and assemble.
- AirMini P10 Set-up Kit: the AirFit P10 for AirMini nasal pillows mask includes a built-in ActiveAir vent so you can insert HumidX* waterless humidification directly between you and the vent for efficient humidification5. The set-up kit includes: 1 HumidX*, 1 HumidX Plus* for when higher levels of humidification are needed and 1 AirMini tube to connect the mask to the device.
- AirMini app: the AirMini app allows you to activate your machine, manage comfort options and monitor your sleep therapy online. The AirMini app is available for iPhone (iOS version 10.2 minimum) and Android (version 4.4 minimum).
*Each HumidX lasts for 30 days once it has been removed from the packaging. If you would like to stock up with additional supplies, HumidX and HumidX Plus are also available to buy in packs of 3 and 6.
Please refer to the user guides for relevant information related to any warnings and precautions to be considered before and during use of the products.
Ask your doctor or homecare provider about using ResMed's nasal pillows CPAP masks to treat your sleep apnoea. If you think you might have sleep apnoea but haven't been diagnosed, discuss your concerns with your doctor.
1. Netzel et al. APAP device technology and correlation with patient compliance. Somnologie - Schlafforschung und Schlafmedizin 2014; DOI: 10.1007/s11818-014-0662-0.
2. Isetta et al. Comparative assessment of several automatic CPAP devices responses: a bench test study. ERJ Open Res 2015; 1:00031-2015.
3. Zhu et al. All APAPs are not equivalent for the treatment of sleep disordered breathing: a bench evaluation of eleven commercially available devices. J Clin Sleep Med 2015 11(7):725-34.
4. Isetta et al. Novel Approach to Simulate Sleep Apnea Patients for Evaluation Positive Pressure Therapy Devices. PLoS ONE 11(3): e0151530.doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0151530.
5. Alison Hansford & al. Performance of a Mask System Incorporating a Heat and Moisture Exchanger. 2017 ResMed Science Center, white paper.
|Included in Package||ResMed AirMini AutoSet machine and AirMini user guide (consult user guide for available languages), AirFit P10 for AirMini mask kit (including AirFit P10 for AirMini Nasal Pillows mask system (frame, headgear, 3 cushions (Small, Medium and Large)), AirMini Tube x1, HumidX x1, HumidX Plus x1) and AirFit P10 for AirMini user guide (consult user guide for available languages).|
|Aircraft use||Meets Federal Aviation Administration requirements for all phases of air travel|
|Modes||AutoSet, AutoSet for Her, CPAP|
Watch our videos to learn more about the AirMini travel CPAP and AirFit P10 for AirMini nasal pillows mask.
Enjoy the benefits of AirMini, the smallest1 portable CPAP machine:
Discover the AirFit P10 for AirMini:
How to assemble the AirFit P10 for AirMini:
Check out our advice on AirMini set up with AirFit P10 for AirMini
Setting up your AirMini CPAP machine with AirFit P10 for AirMini.
1. Plug the power supply unit into your machine and then into the power outlet.
2. Connect the grey end of the air tubing to your machine.
Adding optional humidification
1. To use the optional HumidX or HumidX, twist open the connector.
2. Insert the HumidX or HumidX Plus with the blue or grey side facing down towards the tube.
3. Close the connector by twisting the ends back together until they lock into place.
Connecting your AirMini machine and smart device
1. Ensure you have the latest version of the AirMini app installed on your smart device. If not, download it from the App Store or Google Play.
2. Ensure Bluetooth is enabled on your smart device. If you need instructions, refer to your smart device’s user guide.
3. Open the AirMini app: you’ll be greeted with a welcome screen.
5. When prompted by the AirMini app, press the Bluetooth button on your AirMini machine.
6. When the light on your machine flashes blue, Bluetooth is enabled and ready to connect.
7. Tap Connect on the smart device.
8. Wait until your machine appears in the accessory selection list.
9. Select your machine from the list to connect.
How to clean the AirFit P10 for AirMini
1. Every day, separate the mask into its main component parts, namely the nasal pillows, frame and mask tube.
2. Remove the HumidX before cleaning. Please note that the HumidX must not be washed.
3. Gently rub each mask component in warm water (~30°C or 86°F) and mild liquid detergent until clean, paying particular attention to the small openings in the pillows.
4. Rinse well under running water and allow to air dry out of direct sunlight.
1. As of 06 February 2020. 136 mm (W) x 84 mm (H) x 52 mm (D), 250 cm³.
Most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
For full information on Delivery, please click here
From the time your order is received you can return it within 14 days.
For full information on Returns, please click here
VAT relief is available on most products in the ResMed online shop.
To understand if you are eligible for VAT relief and how to claim this within your order (as we are unable to refund any VAT paid in error), please click here for further information.