- Ultra-compact, under-the-nose design: the soft nasal cradle cushion curves securely under your nose, providing gentle but effective therapy and a good seal.1
- Septum bridge membrane: the nasal cradle cushion has a carefully engineered membrane that delivers a comfortable seal.1
- Adjustable headgear: the headgear is made of a soft material and can be adjusted for a personalised fit.
- Diffuse and quiet vent: the advanced QuietAir™ venting system diffuses air gently and quietly.1,2
- Flexible tubing: the N30 features short, lightweight flexi-tubing that allows you to move around easily.
Products available on this Store are intended for sale in the United Kingdom, only.
For info on the product instruction’s languages please refer to the product description below.
The AirFit™ N30 is a nasal cradle sleep apnoea mask that has a streamlined design. This sleep apnoea mask has just three parts: a frame, adjustable headgear, and a cushion that comes in three colour-coded sizes. The convenient starter pack includes small and medium cushion sizes.
Unlike traditional nasal pillows masks, the AirFit N30 sleep apnoea mask doesn’t have nasal prongs. Instead, this discreet, comfortable nasal mask features an ultra-compact nasal cradle cushion with an ingenious septum bridge membrane. The curved cushion fits comfortably around your nose and creates a good seal.2 Discover more nasal CPAP masks.
Ask your doctor or homecare provider about using ResMed's full-face CPAP masks to treat your sleep apnoea. If you think you might have sleep apnoea but haven't been diagnosed, discuss your concerns with your doctor.
1. ResMed external clinical study of 18 patients for 7 nights, conducted between 12/02/2019 - 25/05/2019, Data on file; ID A4547452.
2. Sound power level of 25 dBA - AirFit N30 user guide, ResMed Pty Ltd 2019. ID A4647676
|Type||Nasal cradle mask|
|Free of Latex/PVC/DEHP/Phthalate||Yes|
|Included in Package||ResMed AirFit N30 mask system (incl. QuietAir frame, 2 cushions (Small and Medium), adjustable headgear) and AirFit N30 user guide (to see available languages consult user guide).|
|Material||Silicone, plastic, nylon/elastane, felt|
We have gathered some videos that show you how to fit your new CPAP-mask, how to assemble it and how to take care of your sleep therapy equipment so that you get the most out of your PAP-treatment.
If you want expert hints on finding the right size for your nasal CPAP mask, how to adjust the mask properly and how you keep your equipment in good condition, you're in the right place.
ResMed AirFit N30: How to fit your slip-on nasal CPAP mask
ResMed AirFit N30: How to find the right nasal cushion size
ResMed AirFit N30: How to assemble a nasal cradle mask
ResMed AirFit N30: Disassembling your nasal cradle CPAP mask
Sizing the Cushion:
Step 1 - print the Sizing template, ensuring it is printed to scale.
Step 2 - place the template below your nose, perpendicular to your face. If you have a narrow nose, start with the blue/red side of the template. If you have a wide nose, start with the purple side of the template.
Step 3 - look into a mirror and assess whether your nose falls inside or outside the margins on the template. If you are between two sizes, choose the larger one.
Step 4 - if your nose is size S (red) or M (blue), select the appropriate cushion from your starter pack. If your nose is SW (purple) then you will need to order the cushion as a spare part
If you don't want to use the sizing template, refer to our sizing guidelines in the table below. Use a straight ruler to measure the width of your nose.
Cleaning: We recommend handwashing your mask cushion after each use, using a mild liquid detergent in a bowl of warm water. All other mask components should be hand washed in the same way at least weekly.
ResMed AirFit N30: Daily nasal cradle CPAP mask cleaning
ResMed AirFit N30: Weekly nasal cradle CPAP mask cleaning
User guide: Open the User guide for detailed information regarding your mask.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, orders placed in our eshop as well as via telephone are taking approx. 10 working days longer. We will fulfill as soon as we can.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.
Be the first to review this product.
Reviewing the product gives ResMed the opportunity to consider further improvements and action on the product. Moreover helps other customers too on their purchase decisions.
Please note, we will store your email in our systems if you are giving the review in log-in status. We will NOT use the email for any promotions purpose, but only for contacting you in case issues and clarification related to the product. Your email will NOT be shared with 3rd parties and will be deleted from our systems after 1 year from storage date.