AirMini set-up pack for N20 (no mask, no device)
• Pre-assembled N20 AirMini connector, featuring ActiveAir™ technology
• AirMini Tube
• 1 HumidX™ waterless humidification*
• 1 HumidX Plus™ waterless humidification for drier environments*
AirMini N20 Set-up kit has just the components you need to easily connect your AirFit N20 mask to AirMini device.
This Set-up kit includes:
- AirMini N20 connector
- AirMini tube
- HumidX Plus
- Pre-assembled N20 AirMini connector which first connects the mask to AirMini tube. The connector features ActiveAir venting technology, that makes AirMini solutions possible.
- Flexible AirMini Tube (1.8m) which then connects your N20 to the AirMini device
- 1 HumidX waterless humidification system that sits directly between you and the vent for effective humidification
- 1 HumidX Plus is also available for use in drier conditions, such as aircraft cabins.
This Set-up Kit also features within these other Kit options:
* Each HumidX lasts for 30 days once it has been opened out of the packaging. If you would like to stock up with additional supplies of these, HumidX and HumidX+ are also available to buy in packs of 3 and 6.
Download AirMini User Guide for detailed recommendations on how to set up, clean and use your AirMini solution.
Download AirMini app patient e-help guide for details on changing your comfort settings and tracking your sleep:
Learn more about optimising the use of your AirFit N20 mask: User Guide
Find out how to look after your AirFit N20 nasal mask for AirMini :
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, orders placed in our eshop as well as via telephone are taking approx. 10 working days longer. We will fulfill as soon as we can.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.
Be the first to review this product.
Reviewing the product gives ResMed the opportunity to consider further improvements and action on the product. Moreover helps other customers too on their purchase decisions.
Please note, we will store your email in our systems if you are giving the review in log-in status. We will NOT use the email for any promotions purpose, but only for contacting you in case issues and clarification related to the product. Your email will NOT be shared with 3rd parties and will be deleted from our systems after 1 year from storage date.