AirFit™ F20 for Her
Compact full-face mask for CPAP sleep apnoea therapy, with QuietAir™ elbow, designed for women. Very good fit1, comfort and visual freedom. Innovative technology for a simple, effective, user-friendly experience.
We also have the generic version AirFit F20 – available in S, M and L.
Products available on this Store are intended for sale in the United Kingdom, only.
For info on the product instruction’s languages please refer to the product description below.
ResMed AirFit™ F20 For Her is a compact full-face mask that offers women a very good fit1, 92% of patients achieved a comfortable static seal with AirFit F20 full-face mask.1
- Designed for women: ResMed’s For Her range of masks and devices has been specially adapted to suit women’s facial features and lifestyle preferences. Experience the same high performance as our standard range; enjoy the luxury of a design tailored for women.
- Very good fit: easy to use, AirFit F20 for Her is designed to deliver a robust seal for women of all shapes, sizes and ethnic backgrounds. In fact, studies a European study showed it fits 94% of people who try it!1
- Comfortable: our advanced InfinitySeal™ silicone cushion is designed to adjust to your movements for comfort and stability throughout the night.
- Easy to use: Less than one minute is needed to fit AirFit F20 for Her.2 Taking the mask on and off is convenient and intuitive, with magnetic clips3 that guide the headgear to the frame in seconds.
- QuietAir™ vent: the ResMed QuietAir diffuser vent limits noise4 and gently disperses exhaled air, making the AirFit F20 for Her one of ResMed's quietest masks4
- Extra movement: if you have memories of being woken, put them behind you. Flexible fabric-lined frame delivers breadth of fit while adding comfort.
- Full face: a full-face mask is a smart choice if you breathe through your mouth when you sleep.
- Effective therapy: tested to perform up to high therapy pressure5, bilevel and NIV therapies as well as standard CPAP. The mask’s reliable InfinitySeal, advanced technology and good fit1 help to ensure a relaxing therapy experience.
Ask your doctor or homecare provider about using ResMed AirFit F20 For Her to treat your sleep apnoea. If you think you might have sleep apnoea but haven't been diagnosed, discuss your concerns with your doctor.
1. ResMed fitting study of 39 patients, conducted in 2015. Data on file; ID A3830701.
2. ResMed internal study of existing 22 ResMed patients, conducted between 26/04/2016 – 27/05/2016 comparing the market leading mask with AirFit F20. Preliminary patient study – data on file; ID A3810791.
3. Use of masks with magnetic components is contraindicated in patients with the following pre-existing conditions: a metallic haemostatic clip implanted in the head to repair an aneurysm and/
or metallic splinters in one or both eyes.
4. Noise emission values in accordance with ISO 4871 at a distance of 1 m, with uncertainty of 3 dBA. Refer to AirFit F20 user guide.
5. AirFit F20 is validated at therapy pressures from 3 to 40 cm H2O. Refer to AirFit F20 user guide.
|Type||Full face mask|
|Size||Small - for Her|
|Free of Latex/PVC/DEHP/Phthalate||Yes|
|Included in Package||ResMed AirFit F20 for Her mask system (incl. frame, elbow, for Her headgear, cushion) and AirFit F20 for Her user guide (consult user guide for available languages).|
|Material||Silicone, plastic, nylon/elastane, metal magnets, felt|
Please see below for expert hints and tips on living well and keeping your equipment in great condition.
User guide: download the User Guide for detailed information about your AirFit F20.
Sizing: use the links below to download our simple sizing guide. This is the best option for getting an accurate fit. If you don’t want to use a template, refer to our sizing guidelines in the table below. Use a straight ruler to measure the distance from the bridge of your nose (between your eyes) to the dip between your lower lip and your chin. If you are between sizes, we suggest you choose the larger size.
Cushion size (AirFit F20)
Face Height – fit range (mm)
Small / For Her Small
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, orders placed in our eshop as well as via telephone are taking approx. 10 working days longer. We will fulfill as soon as we can.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.
Be the first to review this product.
Reviewing the product gives ResMed the opportunity to consider further improvements and action on the product. Moreover helps other customers too on their purchase decisions.
Please note, we will store your email in our systems if you are giving the review in log-in status. We will NOT use the email for any promotions purpose, but only for contacting you in case issues and clarification related to the product. Your email will NOT be shared with 3rd parties and will be deleted from our systems after 1 year from storage date.