The perfect balance of comfort, performance and simplicity. The Mirage™ FX is advanced, lightweight, and has just four parts, for easy fitting and care.
This is a 'one size fits all' mask. Also available in a slightly smaller size is the Mirage FX for Her.
Products available on this Store are intended for sale in the United Kingdom, only.
For info on the product instruction’s languages please refer to the product description below.
The ResMed Mirage™ FX nasal mask offers the perfect balance of comfort, performance and simplicity. This advanced, lightweight mask delivers maximum comfort while you sleep, thanks to patented cushion technology and a streamlined, low-contact design.
- Comfortable: the patented, dual-wall, Spring Air™ cushion is soft on your face, while the ultra-flexible forehead support reduces contact with your skin.
- Ease of use: thanks to our quick-release system, it's easy to detach the air tube from your mask and reattach it afterwards. No need to remove your mask if you have to get up during the night, or want to collect something from across the room.
- Gentle: SoftEdge™ headgear is flexible, breathable and soft on your skin for greater comfort and better support.
- Simple: an intuitive adjustment system makes it easier to achieve a perfect fit, first time.
- Convenient: the Mirage FX has just four parts, so it's quick and straightforward to disassemble, clean and reassemble.
|Free of Latex/PVC/DEHP/Phthalate||Yes|
|Included in Package||ResMed Mirage FX mask system (incl. frame, elbow, headgear, cushion) and Mirage FX user guide (to see available languages consult user guide).|
|Material||Silicone, plastic, nylon/lycra|
We want you to benefit from the best treatment. Please see below for expert hints and tips on looking after your equipment and living well.
Mirage FX “How to fit”
Mirage FX “How to clean”
- User guide: download the user guide pdf for detailed information about your Mirage FX.
- Cleaning: you should clean your mask every day as bacteria, perspiration, facial oils and other dirt can build up quickly. This is especially important because CPAP masks are exposed to lots of warmth and humidity. For detailed instructions on cleaning, please see the user guide above or the instruction booklet that's delivered with your mask. We recommend ResMed's special cleaning spray for CPAP masks or CPAP mask cleaning wipes.
- Replacing your mask: masks are like any other accessory you use regularly – eventually it wears out and needs to be replaced. Consult our mask replacement FAQs for advice on replacing your mask and its individual components.
- Choice: unsure which mask will be best for your individual therapeutic requirements? Consult our mask choice FAQs for advice and recommendations.
- Insider tip for a perfect fit: pull the headgear straps just tight enough for a cushion of air to build up within the thin outer membrane. This also helps to avoid leakage, prevents the cushion from slipping, and reduces pressure on the bridge of the nose and upper lip.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, orders placed in our eshop as well as via telephone are taking approx. 10 working days longer. We will fulfill as soon as we can.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.
Be the first to review this product.
Reviewing the product gives ResMed the opportunity to consider further improvements and action on the product. Moreover helps other customers too on their purchase decisions.
Please note, we will store your email in our systems if you are giving the review in log-in status. We will NOT use the email for any promotions purpose, but only for contacting you in case issues and clarification related to the product. Your email will NOT be shared with 3rd parties and will be deleted from our systems after 1 year from storage date.