AirFit™ P30i - Pillow Mask
The AirFit P30i nasal pillows mask features a top-of-the-head tube design that makes it easier to sleep in any position. The pillows cushion features a QuietAir™ vent for a relaxing bedroom environment. Enjoy the freedom to move in your sleep and get close to your bed partner.
This mask pack includes both Small and Medium nasal pillows cushions.
Please note that the AirFit P30i is not compatible for use with AirMini™.
Products available on this Store are intended for sale in the United Kingdom only.
ResMed AirFit P30i is a nasal pillows mask that’s designed to give you the freedom to sleep in any position and get close to your bed partner. It features a convenient top-of-the-head tube design, a pillows cushion with an integrated QuietAir vent, and a self-adjusting frame for a stable fit1,2.
Key features of AirFit P30i:
- Nasal pillows cushion uses dual-wall technology to create a reliable seal2.
- Integrated QuietAir vent gently diffuses a whisper of exhaled air2,3.
- Self-adjusting frame is quick to fit and stays comfortably in place overnight1,2, even when you move in your sleep.
- A simple but sophisticated elbow features quick-release technology for easy connection and disconnection at night2, as well as 360° rotation for greater freedom of movement.
- Soft, integrated sleeves complement the streamlined mask profile and create a soft and comfortable experience.
- A convenient modular system means you can use an N30i nasal cradle cushion or a P30i pillows cushion with the same comfortable tube-up frame and headgear.
There are two starter packs, each of which is delivered with 1 frame and 2 nasal pillows cushions as follows:
- Small starter pack: 1 Small frame, 1 Small pillows cushion, 1 Medium pillows cushion
- Standard starter pack: 1 Standard frame, 1 Small pillows cushion, 1 Medium pillows cushion
Please note: the Standard frame is bigger than the Small frame.
A Large pillows cushion (size L) can be ordered separately if you find that the Medium (size M) is too small.
Do you use an AirMini device? Visit our dedicated page for AirMini compatible masks.
Please refer to the user guides for relevant information related to any warnings and precautions to be considered before and during use of the product.
Ask your doctor about using this medical device to treat your obstructive sleep apnoea.1. ResMed external 7-day clinical study of 24 ResMed and non-ResMed patients, conducted between 21/02/2018 and 12/03/2018. Data on file; ID A4320645.
2. ResMed external 14-day clinical study of 23 ResMed patients, conducted between 30/05/2018 and 22/06/2018. Data on file; ID A4387859.
3. Sound power level of 21 dBA – refer to AirFit P30i user guide.
|Nasal pillows mask
|Standard, Headgear STD
|Not made from latex
|Included in Package
|ResMed AirFit P30i setup pack (incl. AirFit P30i conduit frame, headgear, 2 cushions (Small and Medium) and AirFit P30i user guide (to see available languages consult user guide).
|117g for standard and small (1 frame + 1 cushion + 1 headgear + 1 elbow)
|Silicone, plastic, nylon/elastane, felt
Access user guides and device compatibility information for your product.
Please visit Product Support for further information on use, servicing and maintenance of your ResMed device or accessory.
Cleaning: We recommend handwashing your mask cushion after each use, using a mild liquid detergent in a bowl of warm water. All other mask components should be handwashed in the same way at least once a week.
Most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
For full information on Delivery, please click here
From the time your order is received you can return it within 14 days.
For full information on Returns, please click here
VAT relief is available on most products in the ResMed online shop.
To understand if you are eligible for VAT relief and how to claim this within your order (as we are unable to refund any VAT paid in error), please click here for further information.