AirFit™ P10 for Her
Lightweight comfort, a sense of freedom, and a quiet night's sleep. Custom designed for women. The latest in sleep apnoea technology, delivering up to 40 minutes more sleep per night compared to the ResMed Swift FX mask1.
ALL 3 SIZES OF PILLOWS (XS, S & M) ARE SUPPLIED WITH THIS MASK.
Products available on this Store are intended for sale in the United Kingdom, only.
For info on the product instruction’s languages please refer to the product description below.
If you need an AirFit P10 mask compatible with AirMini, please buy the AirFit P10 for AirMini version.
The ResMed AirFit™ P10 for Her nasal pillows mask is a smart choice for women who want a quiet, comfortable night's sleep. ResMed's 'For Her' masks have been adapted with a female-friendly size, ensuring a better fit for greater comfort. The AirFit P10 features the latest sleep apnoea technology and won a coveted RedDot 2014 Award for its outstanding, user-friendly design.
- Quiet and light: approximately 50% quieter and 50% lighter than the Swift FX2.
- Supplied with 3 sizes of nasal pillows - XS, S & M.
- Comfortable: minimal facial contact and a real sense of freedom – you'll barely notice you're wearing it.
- Restful: studies show you could enjoy more than 40 minutes of extra sleep per night compared to the ResMed Swift FX mask1,2.
- Unobtrusive: QuietAir™ woven-mesh venting gently directs air away from you and your bed partner.
- Effective: dual-wall technology seals on contact and stays sealed, even when you move around.
- Liberating: flexible, durable flexi-tube offers full freedom of movement without compromising seal.
- Easy to use: minimalist design ensures fast and easy assembly, fitting and cleaning.
- Easy to wear: innovative QuickFit™ elastic headgear is snug, stable and auto-adjusting – you'll find it easy to slip your mask on and off.
Ask your doctor about using the ResMed AirFit P10 for Her to treat your sleep apnoea. If you think you might have sleep apnoea but haven't been diagnosed, discuss your concerns with your doctor.
1 ResMed Clinical Study Comparing AirFit P10 to Swift FX FECS3. ResMed objective data (pressure, leak, average daily usage, AHI) collected from a sample size of 21 participants.
2 ResMed Ref: D000-0201; eLB0798-206. Declared dual numbered noise emission values (with uncertainty 3dBA) in accordance with ISO 4871: 1996.
|Free of Latex/PVC/DEHP/Phthalate||Yes|
|Included in Package||ResMed AirFit P10 for Her setup pack (incl. frame, headgear, 3 cushions (Extra Small, Small, and Medium)) and AirFit P10 for Her user guide (to see available languages consult user guide).|
|Material||Silicone, plastic, nylon/elastane|
We want you to benefit from the best treatment. Please see below for expert hints and tips on looking after your equipment and living well with sleep apnoea.
- User guide: download the user guide pdf for detailed information about your AirFit P10 for Her.
- Cleaning: you should clean your mask every day as bacteria, perspiration, facial oils and other dirt can build up quickly. For detailed instructions on cleaning, please see the user guide above or the instruction booklet that's delivered with your mask. We recommend ResMed's special cleaning spray for CPAP masks or CPAP mask cleaning wipes.
- Replacing your mask: masks are like any other accessory you use regularly – eventually it wears out and needs to be replaced. Consult our mask replacement FAQs for advice on replacing your mask and its individual components.
- Choice: unsure which mask will be best for your individual therapeutic requirements? Consult our mask choice FAQs for advice and recommendations.
Insider tip for a perfect fit: pull the headgear straps just tight enough for a cushion of air to build up within the thin outer membrane. This also helps to avoid leakage, prevents the cushion from slipping, and reduces pressure on the bridge of the nose and upper lip.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, orders placed in our eshop as well as via telephone are taking approx. 10 working days longer. We will fulfill as soon as we can.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.
Be the first to review this product.
Reviewing the product gives ResMed the opportunity to consider further improvements and action on the product. Moreover helps other customers too on their purchase decisions.
Please note, we will store your email in our systems if you are giving the review in log-in status. We will NOT use the email for any promotions purpose, but only for contacting you in case issues and clarification related to the product. Your email will NOT be shared with 3rd parties and will be deleted from our systems after 1 year from storage date.