AirFit™ P10 - Pillow Mask
AirFitTM P10 is a minimalist nasal pillows mask designed for people who seek simplicity in their CPAP equipment. It offers:
- A discreet design
- A reliable seal1
- A quiet woven-mesh vent that limits mask noise2
- An easy fit1, thanks to adjustable elasticated headgear
ALL 3 SIZES OF PILLOWS CUSHIONS (S, M & L) ARE SUPPLIED WITH THIS CPAP MINIMALIST MASK
Products available on this Store are intended for sale in the United Kingdom only.
AirFitTM P10 is a discreet nasal pillows mask that’s easy to fit and to wear1. The nasal pillows offer a reliable seal1 while the elasticated headgear is adjustable. It has a woven-mesh vent to limit mask noise2.
- Discreet and unobtrusive: the minimalist design offers you a wide field of vision as you get ready for bed, helping you to read, watch television or interact as naturally as possible. AirFit P10 can be a good option if you feel claustrophobic.
- Stability: the nasal pillows cushion offers a reliable seal and a feeling of stability during the night.
- Whisper-quiet: the woven-mesh vent makes the mask as quiet as a whisper at just 21 dBA2, limiting disturbance for you and your bed partner.
- Simple: AirFit P10 is designed to be easy to put on and take off. In fact, it won a coveted RedDot 2014 Award for its user-friendly design and has since been upgraded with adjustable, elasticated headgear.
- For you: available in a standard version and in a For Her version that’s specially designed for women.
- Supplied with 3 sizes of nasal pillows (S, M & L)
If you need an AirFit P10 mask that’s compatible with AirMini, please buy the AirFit P10 for AirMini version.
Ask your doctor about using the ResMed AirFit P10 to treat your sleep apnoea. If you think you might have sleep apnoea but haven't been diagnosed, discuss your concerns with your doctor.
Please refer to the user guide for relevant information related to any warnings and precautions to be considered before and during use of the product.
1. ResMed external 7-night clinical study of 21 ResMed patients, conducted between 09/05/2013 - 04/06/2013. Data on file; ID A2965853.
2. Sound power level of 21 dBA – refer to AirFit P10 user guide.
|Free of Latex/PVC/DEHP/Phthalate||Yes|
|Included in Package||ResMed AirFit P10 setup pack (incl. frame with short tube, headgear, 3 cushions (Small, Medium and Large) and AirFit P10 user guide (consult user guide for available languages).|
|Material||Silicone, plastic, nylon/elastane|
We want you to benefit from the best treatment. Please see below for expert hints and tips on looking after your equipment and living well with sleep apnoea.
How to fit your mask
How to clean and assemble your AirFit™ P10 nasal pillows CPAP mask
- User guide: download the user guide pdf for detailed information about your AirFit P10.
- Cleaning: you should clean your mask every day as bacteria, perspiration, facial oils and other dirt can build up quickly. For detailed instructions on cleaning, please see the user guide above or the instruction booklet that's delivered with your mask. We recommend ResMed's special cleaning spray for CPAP masks or CPAP mask cleaning wipes.
- Replacing your mask: masks are like any other accessory you use regularly – eventually it wears out and needs to be replaced. Consult our mask replacement FAQs for advice on replacing your mask and its individual components.
- Choice: unsure which mask will be best for your individual therapeutic requirements? Consult our mask choice FAQs for advice and recommendations.
- Insider tip for a perfect fit: pull the headgear straps just tight enough for a cushion of air to build up within the thin outer membrane. This also helps to avoid leakage, prevents the cushion from slipping, and reduces pressure on the bridge of the nose and upper lip.
Most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.
Having now used the AirFit 110 for several month's, I have to say it's the best nasel cushion mask I have used. However there is room for improvement., the head straps could have Velcro adjustments on them, instead of the small plastic disc which come off and then you have to search the bed in the morning to find it. Like the previous review would have given it five stars.– 11-Mar-2018 – Size: Standard
This mask is so light and easy to use. It's very comfortable and easy to clean. The pillows are soft and fit snugly resting gently into each nostril. Only negative is that over time the elasticated band stretches and there is no adjustment. It would be easy for ResMed to incorporate an adjustment sliding buckle. If it had this feature I would give it 5 stars.– 22-Oct-2017 – Size: Standard