This SlimLine™ tube is designed for use with S9™ series, Air10™ series, Lumis™ and Stellar™ devices only. Allows connection of the device to your face mask.
The SlimLine™ tube is designed to be thin and flexible. The streamlined design is engineered to make it easier for you to move around in bed without dragging on your mask, so you can enjoy a restful night.
- Light and streamlined: light, thin and compact.
- Comfortable: offers flexibility and limits mask drag for a stable seal and a restful night.
- User-friendly: the simple, smart-fit cuff design makes it easy to attach and remove.
- Travel-friendly: flexible, light and space-saving, the SlimLine tube is designed for use at home, in hospital or while travelling.
|Included in Package||SlimLine CPAP Tubing|
Most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.