HumidAir™ II Heated Humidifier
An updated heated humidifier that's is designed to be simple to use and effective at adjusting the humidity level for a comfortable experience. When used with the ClimateLineAirTM heated tube, it warms the air at a consistent, comfortable temperature limiting rainout. It is designed to counter dryness and congestion. Compatible with all AirSenseTM 10 therapy devices.
Please note that HumidAirTM II has an adapted design that may differ from the one you currently have connected to your device but is equally compatible.
Products available on this Store are intended for sale in the United Kingdom, only.
HumidAir™ II is an upgraded heated humidifier that seamlessly integrates with ResMed's AirSense™ 10 therapy devices.
t's designed to be simple to use and effective at adjusting the humidity level for your comfort. Humidification is designed to counter dryness and congestion, so you can enjoy a comfortable sleep therapy experience.
- User-friendly: the water tub is easy to disassemble, clean and reassemble. It can be washed on the top shelf of a dishwasher1.
- Intelligent detection: your therapy device will automatically detect when the HumidAirTM II is connected and ready to go.
- Consistent humidification: adjusts the humidity level for your comfort to counter dryness and congestion. The humidity level can be adjusted to suit your preference.
- Climate Control: Climate Control technology, together with the ClimateLineAir™ heated tube, is designed to adjust humidity and air temperature levels during your therapy. It provides you with rainout protection throughout the night.
- Optional heated tube: add an optional ClimateLineAir™ heated tube for breathing comfort or to help prevent moisture from accumulating in your mask or tube.
- A complete solution: compatible with all AirSense™ 10 sleep therapy devices.
Please refer to the AirSense 10 user guide for relevant information related to any warnings and precautions to be considered before and during use of the product.
1. It should not be washed at temperatures higher than 65ºC
Most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.